“Great place to go”
Review of Casino Royale

Casino Royale
Ranked #109 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was with a group of 6 of us that all met in Vegas and we all loved Casino Royale! The service was great and the food available was awesome too. Not only that but we actually won something!! I know that Casino's aren't there to give out cash all of the time but I just loved that you saw a little something coming back. Had a very great experience here!!

1  Thank StephanieM_1992

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place was enjoyable. Yes, the casino got us here because of its "fifty dollars in free slot play"!! Just figure using the free slot play gives you a chance to win $4000, a slim chance but a chance. Think positive!! When you sign up for your rewards card they give you coupons. My husband loved the coupon for the buy one bottle of beer and get one free!! For $2 bucks you get 4 beers. On to the black jack table. Loved it!! $5 play and I got to play for hours, I did not come home with much, but I got to enjoy hours worth of entertainment, while my husband watched the game and drank his $2 beers!!! You could sit back and relax.

1  Thank 1JMT
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I love the Casino Royal. It's a fun old time casino right on the strip. I had a great time there. The outside of the building looks so cute compared to all the other bigger casinos on the strip. I'm stopping there on my next trip to Vegas.

2  Thank elsa_fan
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I visit Casino Royale every time I'm in Vegas. They have the best drink specials on the Strip. The casino is kinda dark, but all-in-all a fun place to hang out.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

They give you a voucher for 50 dollars at the door but, it is not worth that much. I put in a one dollar shot for 2 reels but, it only worked 5 times. So, it was worth 10 dollars not fifty.

1  Thank Globetrotter10079