“Casino Royale”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Casino Royale”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Cheap drinks and food if that's your bag. A gambling environment where the locals also hang out on the weekend. Pleasant enough but without the Pzazz of the other larger casinos. Does what it says on the tin though!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Alex L

Columbia, Maryland
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“If you like plain, old American beer...”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It's a Vegas casino - all the usual games. But... if you're not fussy about your beer, they have $1 Michelob's (light and lager) and 1$ margarita's. No idea if there's any tequila in them - out of a machine. No limit on the number you can buy. Considering the prices everywhere else, it's worth a shot. The beer is bottled - they can't mess with that!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Scud1952
Orlando, florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice Win..”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

At first when I entered Casino Royale I said let me find a Sex in the City Slot. If not, I'm Not going to win here. I found one sat down put a Twenty Dollar Bill in my Sex in the City slot played 3 games pressed 150 pts to play and when my money was down to $14.00 and some change I won $600.00 I cashed out so fast and came out of there.I went to my hotel room for the night. Called it a night at 9 p.m. We went back to Casino Royale on Labor Day in the afternoon to test my luck again, and I played 2 games for 100 points and put another $20.00 bill in the Sex in the City Slot and won $250.00 . I cashed out and left . I guess I was just lucky at Casino Royale. They have some nice machines in there. I only play the games I know and win on. I have a few I play all the time. If i try to play slots I'm not familiar with I lose my money. I try to stick with slots I tend to do good on. I also change machines too when I feel it's taking my money. I play $20.00 at a time. I take $100.00 for the night I go out. I have a limit when I gamble once that's gone that's it. But I love Casino Royale. Everytime we go to Vegas I always win something.,We go to the different Casinos to play . we don't go to the same Casinos every night. It may not be a Jack pot , But I'm glad for whatever I win. It's not all the time you can win and I was lucky to win what I got. I do good whenever we go to Las Vegas.
I love Las Vegas...

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Juttie1923
London, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great Casino”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Really enjoyed losing my money here. Only did the slots but it had a great atmosphere and just the right amount of winning on the slots to entice you to play a little longer and lose a little more.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank WorldRoamer59
Atlanta, Ga
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very Tight Slots!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Don't be fooled by the $50 in free play they give you. Their slots are very tight and the free play is on select boring machines that you can't cash out on. Skip this casino.

Visited September 2012