“Legends in Concert”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$58.99*
and up
Legends in Concert at the Flamingo Las Vegas...
Ranked #69 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Tribute Show Hear the Voices, See Your Idols and Experience the World's Greatest Tribute Artists as they sing live on stage! Legends in Concert is the longest-running show in Las Vegas and after 33 years is still voted #1 tribute show in the city. The internationally acclaimed and award-winning production is known as the pioneer of live tribute shows, and possesses the greatest collection of live tribute artists in the world. These incredible tribute artists have pitch perfect live vocals, signature choreography, and stunningly similar appearances to the legends they portray. Legends in Concert is known for elaborate theatrical sets, magnificent costumes and a full array of special effects. An outstanding cast of accomplished tribute artists, talented ensemble of singers and dancers, and a live orchestra comprised of some the industry's top musicians, bring the musical experience to life.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have been to Legends in Concert in M.B. every year!!! I see many of impersonators , and I have two that stand out to me, and that is Chris VanDahl impersonating Steven Tyler and my favorite Leo Days as Elvis!!! We are going back to Myrtle Beach this year in Aug. What a fantastic show, and all of the entertainers!!! Don't miss this show!!! It's for everyone, and you will be patting and kicking your feet up!!! And CLAPPING!! I give this show 5 stars!!!!! We will go every year and I live in New York :o0

1  Thank Mary W
Connie C, General Manager at Legends in Concert, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Mary-
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic and complimentary review of Legends in Concert! We greatly appreciate your loyalty and love for the show we are so dedicated to. We can't wait to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Legends in Concert

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I understand the acts vary on a regular basis. The ones we saw were fantastic. For a show that's been around so long it still appears fresh. We saw the earlier show and it was great.

1  Thank Barbara L

Barbara-
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Legends in Concert! I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed the show. We hope you'll come back to see the show again.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I attended the "Legends Show" during our visit on July 3rd. We had enjoyed the show a few years back but were somewhat surprised with the current offering.
We enjoyed the "Michael Jackson" and "Cher" performances very much. "Tom Jones" and "Blues Brothers" not so much. I thought that other "Legends" would be appearing. When the cast presented a rendition of Viva Las Vegas without the King, I kept thinking the best was being saved for last and Elvis would make his appearance. No such luck. How can you present a Vegas legends show without Elvis?
It also seemed to me that the show was shorter than in previous years.

2  Thank kysupt
Connie C, General Manager at Legends in Concert, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello, and thank you for your comment. We are only taking Elvis out for a short while. He will be back in September. I know we have so many Elvis fans (we are fans too) and disappointing our guests is not our intent. We also have lots of fans who have been requesting some other entertainers and we are doing this to accommodate them as well. He will be back and better than ever in just 8 short weeks! I hope this gives you a reason to return to the show!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had flown in for 36 hours to see Celine and looked for an afternoon show before heading to the airport. We went to the same day discount ticket exchange and they recommended this 4 pm show. Located in the "Donny & Marie" showroom at the Flamingo we were wondering "how bad" it was going to be when we were upgraded to a front row seat in a very tired theater; however; we were delighted to be highly entertained for 1.5 hours. Michael Jackson, Cher, Tom Jones, Gaga and the Blues Brothers were all terrific. Singing voices and appearance were close to the "original". A screen shows the "real" performer and we enjoyed doing the comparison. Each legend performer sings 4-5 hit songs. For the price of $33 per person we had fun and had a break from the heat and losing money!

Hello, and thank you so much for attending Legends in Concert! We were thrilled to read about your positive experience, especially because the show exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, and hope that you will return to see us again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The entertainers were very good. You feel like you are watching the real legends themselves. However, we aren't big Madonna fans and had to sit through her section. Not everyone is going to like ALL OF THEM. The dancers were lethargic and subpar for a Vegas show. Plus we felt it was a pricey for a one hour show.

1  Thank Becs678
Connie C, General Manager at Legends in Concert, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hello, and thank you so much for attending Legends in Concert! I was glad to read that you had a positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're sorry to hear you are not Madonna fans and I'm happy to hear you didn't let that one act stop you from enjoying the show. Please note that we change our line up approximately every four months. We hope that you'll come back and see the show again!