Emerald Suites
$145
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
$68
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Made me feel at home - took care of all my needs - clean and helpful - I will stay there every time - close to the strip and the freeway. Great value for the $. The recommended places to go eat and play were perfect for me. This was a business ftrip for me and I had some friends who stayed else where. They will be staying with me next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here when I first got to Las Vegas! A great place to stay as it is very clean and the staff was very good and courteous! Close to the strip and the downtown area! They will be very courteous and meet your expectations fully!

Room Tip: Book before you leave and they will accommodate your stay!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ron K
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed at Emerald Suites on Las Vegas Boulvard and the staff there was so friendly and helpful! They recommended some local places to eat and visit. Room was really clean and the service of the housekeepers was excellent. Best part was that the location was ideal because I was able to avoid traffic coming and going home from CA!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Came for a little vacation with the family and was looking for a great place without paying excessive or in the middle of traffic on the Strip. Nice accomodations, great service and prompt service. No issues at all. Kudos to the staff and the Manager who make me feel welcome. Great pool and laundry facilities. Next time back will try the other location. Once again, thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We came with a family of 5, we booked a 1 bedroom- 2 bed with separate living room.
The room is quite spacious with fully furnished kitchen.
Dilemma started when we are requesting pillow but they can't provide because it is their standard to have 1 pillow per bed.
We came back during midnight with another 2 more of our cousin but unfortunately they can't provide another room because they are closed. The unprofessional staff advise us to come back 07:00 am next day. When we came back to the room there's a drunken guy next door thought that we are talking about him. He got upset and trying to go inside our room. I was Terrified by the shout and bang on the door.
We tried to call security but no answer. After an hour we decided to look for a new hotel. We had Excalibur Hotel located in down town, after searching for 3 hours
Don't stay here

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Apple P
Kristi S, Manager at Emerald Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We apologise that your stay with us was unpleasant. That is not our standard and we would like the opportunity to correct the situation. Please contact the hotel directly to speak with Management.