“Great service and peaceful place away from The Strip...”
Review of Emerald Suites

Emerald Suites
Ranked #223 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Came for a little vacation with the family and was looking for a great place without paying excessive or in the middle of traffic on the Strip. Nice accomodations, great service and prompt service. No issues at all. Kudos to the staff and the Manager who make me feel welcome. Great pool and laundry facilities. Next time back will try the other location. Once again, thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We came with a family of 5, we booked a 1 bedroom- 2 bed with separate living room.
The room is quite spacious with fully furnished kitchen.
Dilemma started when we are requesting pillow but they can't provide because it is their standard to have 1 pillow per bed.
We came back during midnight with another 2 more of our cousin but unfortunately they can't provide another room because they are closed. The unprofessional staff advise us to come back 07:00 am next day. When we came back to the room there's a drunken guy next door thought that we are talking about him. He got upset and trying to go inside our room. I was Terrified by the shout and bang on the door.
We tried to call security but no answer. After an hour we decided to look for a new hotel. We had Excalibur Hotel located in down town, after searching for 3 hours
Don't stay here

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Apple P
Kristi S, Manager at Emerald Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We apologise that your stay with us was unpleasant. That is not our standard and we would like the opportunity to correct the situation. Please contact the hotel directly to speak with Management.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL HANDICAPPED PEOPLE. Today, 9/19/2013 at or around 3:15 pm I took my handicapped wife (wheelchair confined) to the lobby so I could make a few calls and arrange for a cab ride. I witnessed Jeff, the maintenance man, of which is able bodied, park his S.U.V. in the handicap parking space crosswalk. Upon Jeff entering the lobby I asked him why he parked in the handicap spot. He said he was working and would be done in a few minutes. I told him he made a cheap shot by parking in the space. He did move his S.U.V. into another handicap parking space, to have quick access to work on a project with the MANAGER DON. Don and Jeff were working on a project not related to the handicap spaces. Don is just as guilty as he is the manager and did nothing to have Jeff move his vehicle. After leaving the property I called Karen, another manager and told her what happened and to report that I have seen employees park in the Handicap spaces at night. Karen was for some reason very aggressive and unprofessional with me on the phone, even stating I was accusing wrongly employees parking is said spaces. She also told me Jeff parks in the handicap spaces throughout the property everyday to make deliveries and do jobs on the property, and that she would not do anything about my concern, except to tell the manager of my complaint. By her not agreeing that what Jeff did was wrong, she too is just as guilty. It shows that there is disrespect to handicapped people on her part, Jeff's part and obviously Don's because he was present when Jeff parked in the space. This may not seem a big deal to other people, but when a person needs those spaces, due to being disabled or handicapped, it IS a Big Deal. Do I fear retaliation from management from writing this review, because I presently reside at this location, NO, because if this made youtube, or other media mediums, the public would certainly be on my side. From wounded vets, wounded law enforcement to all handicapped, would certainly have their input and actions. What I do expect from this review is for the handicap spaces to be used for their intended purpose. For today's actions by Emerald Suites staff I give them one star. In my opinion Jeff parked in the handicap space just to save a few extra steps in walking. At least he has legs to walk on, no matter how lazy his as s is.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Hans H
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Emerald Suites on Las Vegas Blvd is a great place. The rooms were really clean and the staff was super friendly. I was disappointed that the rooms did not have wifi in them, but this was not a big deal as I just used my cable. Maintenance was very fast at handling the work order, and the property was very clean.

I will be be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Security officer oggled female guest in parking lot at night, making her feel very uncomfortable; cockroaches in the kitchen, room not made up even though we left the sign on the door to do so - called the front desk, they said we can walk over there and get clean towels if we want. No wi-fi, had to go drive to buy an ethernet cable - they don't even sell/rent them onsite. Definitely don't feel safe/secure. Blinds don't close fully, bathroom has stained floor. Mattress quite uncomfortable. I liked that there was a full kitchen.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank mrsphxyax
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at the Emerald Suites on Las Vegas blvd for my trip for EDC. I had booked this room a couple of months in advance and the staff was very pleasant to speak with over the phone. When I arrived at the hotel I was met with warm welcomes from the staff behind the desk. When it was my turn to check in, they had my room already pre-assigned and ready. When I asked if I could add another room (last minute) due to unexpected friends also traveling, the staff was very accomodating and was able to work out a solution for my dilema. This is a place that I highly recommend and will be staying here again for all of my visits to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I booked this hotel through their online website. I received a confirmation email, which specifically mentioned that your room has been booked. When I reached the hotel, the front desk girl tells me , we do not have your reservation, you should have called before you came, we do not have any rooms available. You got to be kidding me, I have been doing online reservations for the last 10 years and not once have I called to confirm . The girl had so much attitude, not even once she said "we are sorry". Never ever book rooms here or you will be left in the open.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family