“Great Sushi Buffet off of the strip / at the outlet stores”
Review of Makino at Premium Outlets - CLOSED

Makino at Premium Outlets
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We ate here for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, freshness and selection. I went for the sushi but also ended up trying some of their cooked dishes as well. The chefs are constantly cranking out new sushi and sashimi. Our 4 year old who is sometimes picky also ate really well there. This place has something for everyone.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Great food, wide selection and nearly authentic. My visit at Makino is indeed one memorable dining experience. It has good selection of sushi, meat, salads and of course, desserts. I could say it is one of my $16 well spent.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We always try to stop by at least once whenever we are in Vegas.
I think for their quality, it is much better than the ridiculously getting-to- be-expensive-buffets on the strip. That is if you are a fan of sushi and Japanese/asian food. After all you can only eat so much, and if so, I would rather fill my stomach with good food!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you are in the mood for Japanese food then you have come to the right place. There is a large variety of food including sushi, sashimi, udon, crab legs, oyster on the half shell as well as many cooked dishes. Value is the key as the food items are very good but not exotic.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Amazing. We went here for lunch on a Saturday while shopping at the outlet stores. $18pp for unlimited eats, seemed like "are we really THAT hungry?" Well, yes we were! Maybe the best sushi I've ever had and so much selection to choose from! Then add in soups, tempuras, desserts...wow were we full!
It's probably a good thing it was so far from our hotel on the strip, or we would've been in there everyday!