“Great Food / Great Price”
Review of Archi's Thai Cafe

Archi's Thai Cafe
Ranked #923 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Several locations for "Archi's Thai," but they're all quite different, so should be listed separately.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Food / Great Price”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family and I eat here about once a month. They have a great selection of Thai food with fast friendly service. Thai Ice Tea is huge with my family. I like to order the Angle Wings, they are very good!
When I order my food I usually get a "spicy level" 3. Not too hot but just enough kick for me.

One thing I appreciate each time I go is the consistency in the food and service.

• Visited August 2013

Mt Shasta CA
“Off Day maybe . . . ?”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love Thai food - it is my absolute favorite. I was visiting Las Vegas and heard about Archi's. I was soooo excited to go there and so horrified at their food. There were 3 of us - we each ordered difference items - every single item was terrible. As in so terrible that we left and ate somewhere else . . . after a very long wait of 45 minutes for our food. It was 11:45 am, we were the only ones in the whole place, and yet the waitress was too busy talking to the other employee (don't know what she does) to give us a menu - i when and got them myself - or take our order, then 45 mins for 2 bowls of soup, (one of which was not the type ordered); spring rolls (one bite and left the rest), and a very poor form of cashew chicken which was uneatable. All for $54 !!!!
I hope it was a bad day for them as it certainly was for us. Otherwise, those of you who think the slop we received is good Thai food, better come to California and have really good tasting Thai.

• Visited May 2013
“Another Gem”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We go to Lotus of Siam often and we decided to try Archi's which is closer to the house. we got there at 6:00 and by 6:30 there was a 45 min wait. Beer and Wineonly great Thai Beer. Food was very fresh and very tasty. will be going again

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great and attentive service and food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Spicy enough and with the right beer, you are bound to have a great dining experience. Service was quick and not intrusive. Food arrived quickly from kitchen so temperature was hot which made every bite delectable.
Will come back again

“Great Thai food”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The restaurant is right next to Regal theaters, so after watching a movie, my date & I decided to try this place out. We were not disappointed at all! I usually order Pad See Ew, but this time I wanted to try something else: Pad Kea Mow, it is! Wide egg noodles with chicken, fresh basil and lots of veggies, sauteed in chili sauce. Of course, adventurous me like it very spicy, so I asked for an 8. It was the perfect 8...spicy enough but still tasty. The decor needs a lot of improvement, plus the patio furnitures need to be either cleaned or removed. The service was average, nothing to rave about, but the food was great! I would definitely come back for more.

• Visited July 2012