“Awesomeness”
Review of Forte Tapas

Forte Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Forte Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #628 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Awesomeness”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The citys BEST. Funky atmosphere, great service, live entertainment. Who knew all this and fresh, good, well prepared food in a strip mall?

2 Thank pmccarley54

Clinton, Missouri
“WOW, Great Food, Great Service and Great People”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

After seeing this place on Triple D, I had to eat there and I had to have the Bulgarian mixed grill. They started with oil and spices and their special bread. You can make a meal on that alone. Both types of spices were outstanding. My wife ordered the Mediterranean Salad and she was blown away with the taste and the variety of vegetables. The mixed grill was outstanding. Each type of sausage had a uniquely different flavor and even texture. Our waitress was so gracious and attentive. You have to eat here. Sure, it's not on the strip, but it is worth heading over to.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank broro777
Henderson, Nevada
“Eastern European comfort food in a quirky setting!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have been to Forte twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times! Went for the first time a few months ago with my husband for a date night. Decided to bring our daughter and some friends back for another visit just this past weekend. Had most of the items on the menu. Here are some highlights…

Khachapurri – OMG love this thing – yummy egg and cheese in a bread boat.
Goulash – very good
Thracian clay pot – yummy goodness in a little pot
Beef stroganoff ragu – my least favorite dish, but then again I’m not wild about mushrooms to begin with
Pelmeni – yummy dumplings
Vareniki – more dumplings – the potato variety
Chebureki – more beef dumplings – can you tell that we really like dumplings ?!?
The sausage sampler special – very good
On our first visit, we had some of the tapas – chorizo, etc. they were good, but not as good as the eastern European dishes. Never did make it to dessert. Just too much food.

Both times the servers were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Can’t wait to go back!!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Hendersongal
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Tasty and delicious”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went to this restaurant on July 4th after seeing it on Diners, Drive-in's and Dives. We had the sausage appetizer...very good. The pierogi (potato stuffed dumplings w/fried onions and sour cream) were excellent. Finally had the Thracian Clay pot. Was an interesting mix of flavors....somewhat peppery and very tasty. The owner Nina was very sweet and made you feel right at home. There were outside tables as well. We had our espresso's there while watching the fireworks. Will definitely be normal stop on our yearly trip to Las Vegas.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank diggy29
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Homestyle Bulgarian”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I heard about Forte on the Food Channels Diners, Drive-ins & Dives and decided to check it out on a recent trip to Vegas. It is in a non-descript strip mall @ 4180 Rainbow Drive, at the corner of Rainbow and Flamingo, about a $20 cab ride from the strip. Inside, nothing fancy, seats about 20-30 guests, some folk art on the walls, etc.

The food on the other hand is delicious. All freshly made at the restaurant, it is homestyle like it was made my your Bulgarian grandmother. A note of caution; they don't make anything that's not Bulgarian unles you order off the kids menu. So unless you are willing to try something new and open to new flavors and dishhes, watch out.

I went with 2 friends so we could sample an assortment of dishes. I had the sauage trio (featured on triple-D) while my friends had stuffed mushrooms, bulgarian stroganoff, and soup. All 3 were delicious. We enjoyed cocktails - try the Angry Lemonade - sangria and dessert with espresso and got out with a bill under $80. I will definitely return to Forte on my next visit to Vegas to try more items on the menu such as the Thracian Clay pot, an interesting stew.

• Visited June 2012