“Authentic Indian food ! 24 hours”
Review of India Masala - CLOSED

India Masala
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Can vouch for the authenticity of the Indian food here. The staff are very good and polite. Best part is that it is 24 hours. After 10 there is a fixed menu which is good too, maybe a bit expensive but probably not for Vegas standards. The breakfast choice seems to have a good South Indian fare which we didn't taste. Not the best food court location but I guess that's acceptable. You can take away at any time including the Thalis. Don't ask why I went to eat Indian in Las Vegas , guess after a few days of burgers and burritos someone in the group gets cranky without some Indian food !

1  Thank PavRao

Reviewed December 24, 2013

restaurant is decent with good quality of food. But for the price the quantity is limited. Easy access from Circus Circus and LVH. It is located in rivera hotel.

1  Thank AnilB32
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This outlet is in the food court of the Riviera Casino building. It really surprised me with the taste of the food for a small outlet in a tiny food court.

For my 2nd trip to the city with my friends, we booked the rooms in Circus Circus hotel and Casino. Its right across the street to Reviera so it was very comfortable to just come down to this place for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

They have a wide variety of items for breakfast and lunch/dinner for such a tiny outlet. very reasonable price and quick to eat and move on.

Cost: 7-8 $ for Breakfast, 12-14$ for lunch, 15 to 16$ for dinner... per couple

Items I'd recommend: Veg Biriyani and any item with Sambar.

1  Thank gai3ravi
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were staying at the Riviera and were looking for a quick meal before the comedy show. We found this place in the food court. I've never had Indian food before and my friend suggested we try it. I am glad she did. It was reasonably priced and very tasty. I am no judge of good food as I have been told I am cuisinely challenged, but my friend, who loves and knows good food, said the food was authentic and well prepared.

1  Thank scott43176
Reviewed October 13, 2013

ordered the chicken curry, waited 20 minutes for order even though it wasn't very busy. very very spicy, even though I ordered mild.

1  Thank charles t