“Quick and easy”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were staying at the Riviera and were looking for a quick meal before the comedy show. We found this place in the food court. I've never had Indian food before and my friend suggested we try it. I am glad she did. It was reasonably priced and very tasty. I am no judge of good food as I have been told I am cuisinely challenged, but my friend, who loves and knows good food, said the food was authentic and well prepared.

1  Thank scott43176

Reviewed October 13, 2013

ordered the chicken curry, waited 20 minutes for order even though it wasn't very busy. very very spicy, even though I ordered mild.

1  Thank charles t
Reviewed September 22, 2013

after 15 days of touring US , we were craving for Indian food when we found out India Masala at the Riviera. It was not 4:00 clock in the afternoon and we opted for Samosa & Tea.
The Samosa were as good as you can get in India. There was not too much spice in it & was perfect.
Tea was freshly made and the quantity was huge. Tea was also perfectly Indian Style.
We had a chat with the Owner lady who was from Punjab, India. It was pretty nice to chat with her.
if you want a taste of India in Vegas, this is a nice little place.
Highly Recommended.

2  Thank Sharnjit_Sondh
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the best place in Las Vegas if you are looking for Indian food. The breakfast, lunch everything here was excellent. It is inside Hotel Rivirea

1  Thank Hariprasad R
Reviewed August 2, 2013

With it's hidden location inside the Riviera Hotel, you would never know about it unless you "Yelp"-ed it.

On a search for great Indian food, my dear friend and fellow Yelper found this place doing a Yelp search for food in town. Neither one us had been there before so we figured why not, what the hey!?!?!

I can't believe it's 24 hours!! That's epically fabulous!!

The food served mild still had kick and flavour, and the service was fabulous. Served fresh & piping hot. You have to wait a bit to get your order but if it means it's 'cooked to serve', I'll take it :)

Headed back to Vegas tomorrow and you can be sure I am attempting to make a stop at the Riviera just for my Masala fix :)

3  Thank mo_love_99