“Wild night out!”

Elite VIP Tours
Ranked #65 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Elite VIP Tours takes clients to some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas with no line, no cover, complimentary beverages on the party bus, and the hottest VIP Hosts to ensure they receive the “Royal Treatment” all night! While on an Elite VIP Tour clients will receive the following - Begin the night at one of the hottest Ultra Lounges in the city with a drink special, VIP hosted walk in access to 3 of the top nightclubs that Vegas has to offer on one of our extravagant VIP style party buses, complimentary beverages on the party bus, Elite VIP Host to treat you like royalty the entire night, Elite VIP Tours Vegas Club Crawl wristband identification to set our VIP’s apart from the rest!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was on the same tour as the review before. According to our itinerary we were to meet at the Hard Rock Hotel. There was some confusion and we did not receive the email that the itinerary had changed and we were actually to meet at the Mirage. My boyfriend and I were a little upset because we had cabbed to the Hard Rock but right when we met Jovi all problems seemed to disappear. She was fun, outgoing, and really got us in the mood to party! The bus was the best part of the whole experience. There was lots of booze to go around, music, stripper poles, crazy lights, etc! I don't think the experience would have been the same without Jovi. She made us feel comfortable and even though this was our first time meeting her, my boyfriend and I felt like she was one of our friends! I made sure to text Jovi the next day and thank her for our craziest night out in Vegas. I also have to say that the review written before mine about the bachelorette party confuses me. I know some of the girls were not pleased at the time but many of the girls from the group seemed to be having a great time dancing and partying. I don't think it is fair to trash Jovi as it was her birthday and the only friends that she met up with was her sister who came to the nightclub to wish her a happy birthday. Jovi's sister was just as much fun and made the experience that much better. Aside from the confusion about meeting location we had an amazing time on this tour. I would not do a night out in Vegas any other way!! Be sure to have lots of Advil on hand for the morning ...my hangover kept me in bed until 6 pm the next day!!!!!

1  Thank Nicole C

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our bachelorette party left this ridiculous tour within minutes of arriving at the 2nd club with our bride-to-be frustrated, disappointed and all of us furious. Our group of 20 arrived at the correct location to meet our hostess Jovie. However, apparently 2 other couples who booked this same trip were given a different meeting location and after eventually learning of the correct hotel had to pay an additional cab fare to get to where we were. Without prior notice the entire itinerary was changed last minute which would have left us paying even more on cabs at the end of the night-as our hotel would have been next door to the original last stop. The bus; upon its arrival to take us to the next club was trashed, filthy and stank. After getting off the bus at the next hotel a VERY DRUNK JOVI left us standing in the hotel lobby where she met up with her friends and left us to go party. We never saw her again. At that point we cut our losses and forked out more cab fare to get back to our hotel. Needless to say of the 24 people who paid for this service only 5 went on to the 3rd club. After reading other 1 star reviews on trip advisor that sounded exactly like our experience I have to wonder who these 5 star excellent reviewers really are? Employees of 247 elite VIP? Or perhaps bloggers getting paid to up this companies reviews? I emailed the company with these same complaints but I doubt (like others here have said) I will ever get a response. But if they are reading this our tour was Friday Jan 25th. We checked in with Jovi at 9:30 at King Ink inside the Mirage. This fraudulent company who does not put their patrons best interest, well being and safety first should be shut down. FYI, knowing what we know now we should have just stayed at Mirage's King Ink Lounge. They had extremly friendly bartenders and staff; beautiful decor; great atmospher and reasonable drink specials. King Ink gets 5 stars from me!

5  Thank Melissa0225
EliteMgmt, Manager at Elite VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Hello, thank you for your review. Whether good or bad we appreciate all reviews so that we can better grow as a company. I am very confused with regards to this complaint as we received great reviews from other clients (please refer to one of the reviews above yours ^^). I received reports from not only the host but also from the driver and venue and would like to share with you part of one of those reports:

Host: We all had a blast at the 1st lounge. A few ladies weren’t too happy because of the venue changes, but I explained that on our website it clearly states “venues are subject to change.” In King Ink the DJ turned on the fog machine as normal. I noticed the bride to be holding her chest and coughing while walking towards the door. She said she was having an asthma attack and was headed to the restroom. I quickly offered to call security (as she did not bring her inhaler) she refused. When she walked out two ladies from her group told me that she was fine and not to worry. Once we got inside the club a few of the other ladies wanted to leave and gamble as the club scene just wasn’t for them. I told them that was ok and to meet at our designated time and location. A lady from the group decided to buy me a birthday shot. Once we all left the first club the group of ladies all surrounded me with complaints about the bouncers in the club. I explained that Elite has nothing to do with the staffing choices at Mirage and they were more than welcome to contact the hotel and complain. The group decided not to continue on the tour. I waited while they discussed amongst themselves. Then I said if anyone wanted to continue the tour to please follow me as we needed to board the party bus. 4 people followed me, and then the group of 20 ladies followed as well. We had a blast on the bus. We arrived at the 2nd club and it was a bit crowded in front. My sister (who is also a host for the company) met me at the doors of the casino simply to wish me a happy birthday , but never came on the tour. I stood in the place where our meeting spot was and said what time to meet up. There was no way for anyone to be confused as to when and where to meet. Once we went inside, I went to the back bar with 4 others from our tour. We had a blast! I never left their sight. 4 ladies from the large group of 20 approached me and said the group was leaving and would not be continuing the tour. At that point 2 ladies in the group tipped me out and told me it wasn’t my fault. That left only the other people attending the tour not part of the group of ladies. We all left at the designated time and meeting place. I even left a little late from the meeting place to give a bit of time in case any of the ladies changed their minds. Only one lady of the group of 20 left with us to finish the tour. The one lady from the group of 20 ladies said, “she was having a good time and wasn’t going to let them ruin her fun.” So the party went on and we hopped on the bus to our final destination. I NEVER left anyone. I did my job to the fullest and would not have changed anything about the tour. Yes, I went to party with my friends for my birthday, but that was AFTER the tour ended. AFTER getting my group into the final club like I’m supposed to do. What I do once I’m off work is my business and my business only. The only reason they even knew I went to party AFTER WORK was because they asked my plans and I told them. I totally understand if there were things about the tour they may not have liked, but to slander my good name is unfair to say the least. I even received an excellent review from a couple that was on the same tour as these ladies and they had a GREAT time! ALL of us had a great time together including the group of 20 ladies. I went above and beyond what was expected of me to ensure a good time was had and I did just that!

Mgmt- I spoke with both the driver and the venues and both assured me that our host was not at any point during the night intoxicated. It is always the intent of the company for our guest to have an amazing time. Without placing blame on either party sometimes things simply do not work out. We apologize that you did not have a great time regardless of the reason but after some serious and lengthy investigation I simply do not have a reason to believe that our staff was anything other than professional. It seems to me that this was just one of those nights that did not go well without fault being put upon either party. If you would like to contact us directly please do not hesitate to do so. Our office number is 888-353-4160.

Warmly,
Management

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great fun! Our host was Sid, he was cool and new all the hook ups. Went above and beyond to take care of us. He has a strong network and got to meet people we would not have otherwise, I recommend this for anyone looking to party, just don't drink too much.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Sydney was me and my friend's direct host but "Big Booty Judy" and the other woman that were there were absolutely fabulous. All three people were super energetic and fun which made getting to know 8 complete strangers and party with them easier! They took care of us well and kept the drinks flowing!

The only reason why they aren't five stars is that there weren't limes for the Corona and no water on the bus. I would have been inclined to drink more alcohol if they had water as well... Oh and they did push tipping as well (which is understandable) but it always rubs me a tad the wrong way.

Other than that, ABSOLUTELY use them to get access to some incredibly hot and popping clubs!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Mike G. Was the best host! Made sure we were taken care of, and had a great time with us! Make sure u tip him good cuz he deserves it!