“Had an awesome time!! This is a must!!”
Review of Elite VIP Tours

Elite VIP Tours
Ranked #64 of 343 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Elite VIP Tours takes clients to some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas with no line, no cover, complimentary beverages on the party bus, and the hottest VIP Hosts to ensure they receive the “Royal Treatment” all night! While on an Elite VIP Tour clients will receive the following - Begin the night at one of the hottest Ultra Lounges in the city with a drink special, VIP hosted walk in access to 3 of the top nightclubs that Vegas has to offer on one of our extravagant VIP style party buses, complimentary beverages on the party bus, Elite VIP Host to treat you like royalty the entire night, Elite VIP Tours Vegas Club Crawl wristband identification to set our VIP’s apart from the rest!
Reviewed November 21, 2012

took my spouse to Vegas for his 25th birthday and booked this for our last night. We are big party people but did not like the idea of waiting in lines and really didn't know what clubs to go to in Vegas. Elite VIP solved all that, and we had an amazing time!! Our host Jovi was a lot of fun and made sure everyone was having a good time. She did an excellent job all night, THANK YOU JOVI! We took the tour on Friday Nov. 16th and went to King Ink and 1Oak in Mirage, Vanity at the Hard Rock and ended the night at The Bank in the Bellagio. We REALLY did not like Vanity as it wasn't our type of music but I have to say that the people in the group made it fun regardless! The other clubs 3 we enjoyed, and the party bus in between was crazy!! Everyone was having a great time together and we didn't want the night to end (which it didn't until we got home at 6am!). I would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a good time in Vegas! We would not hesitate to do it again and will whenever we go back to Vegas!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

On Sunday Nov.11th 2012 I took my wife on the elite tour for her 30th birthday, we were also on board with Ellie and her friends (shout out to Ellie Happy 21st B-Day and my Wife Ginneh Happy 30th Babe) We partied like crazy and our Tour Guide Teel was absolutely amazing Happy B-Day to you also.Teel.The Bus was so live and we only had 11 people on the bus but we had other goups with 20 and 30 people on there bus saying they wish they were riding with us. If you have to pick a company for your tour Elite Tours is the best and i would also recommend that you request the young lady by the name Teel we have already made plans to come back in 6 to 9 months and have told Teel we want her as our tour guide. Thank You Elite Tours for providing us with our best night in Vegas and making us feel PHamous!!! (Phamous is the vegas theme song its great look it up)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our hostess, Tosha, was so much fun! My boyfriend and I had an amazing time! Clubs were amazing! No waiting in line! Free drinks on to party bus! This is a steal! I'm definitely booking another one of these!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Me and 6 others did the Elite Tour on Friday, October 26th, and had an awesome time! Our host was Tasha aka Big Booty Judy, and she was awesome. I honestly don't remember too much about the night...which is why I'm giving it 5-stars, cause I had to have had fun :)

1  Thank vikajmani
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I don't think I can make this simpler. BUY THIS AND DON'T LOOK BACK. I see other reviewers talking about Jovi, and I don't know who this is, but let's talk about Mike. Or Magic Mike, as we called him. Mohawk? Check. Party tie? Check. Gets you into clubs very fast with no cover? Check. Makes the strongest drinks known to man on the party bus? CHECK CHECK CHECK.

We started out at a bar in the Bellagio. They gave us coups for BOGO on well drinks, which was cool, and the DJ there was really good. We went to Bank around 10:30 and we were the first people in the club. We pounded some drinks there and proceeded to dance. Then it was on to the party bus. This thing was a TANK. Stripper polls and vodka water-fountains (not literally, but I treated it like it was). This is where the night really started to kick off. We were all so loaded by the time we got to LAX, which was HOPPIN. This was my favorite spot of the night. My girl and I destroyed the dance floor. After that, it was back to the TANK for of course more vodka, and shuffling (every day). Pure was absolutely packed. We infiltrated the dance floor and danced the night away till 4 AM or so. Pure also has a really nice upstairs with a great view and fresh air which we didn't discover until way later.

What I'm trying to say is, if you somehow don't have a good time on this, you are either
A) Really old and waiting for your hip replacement to heal
or
B) Amish. That's it.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to make this one of the best nights ever.
Every. Single. Time. I go to Vegas I'm doing this. That is all.

5  Thank dickerwe