“Fantastic Group Expierance”

Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure
Ranked #407 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premier racecar driving experience! Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime behind the wheel of a real Nascar racecar at the Las Vegas Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure. The only racing school to offer passing and drafting, speeds of 165+, no pace car to follow, one-on-one instruction and a 100% safety record.
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We recently took a group of employees to Las Vegas as a reward for outsting effort put forth all year. I took a group of 25 to to the track for the 10 lap session. Everyone had a great time and nobody left without a smile and a story. We even got to meet Dale himself. The entire Dale Jarrett Team did an outstanding job accomaditing our group. Josh and Lindsey went above and beyond to accomadate many changes and additions to our group. I would like to thank the Dale Jarrett Team for a job well done and we will be a repeat customer.

2  Thank dgpittsburgh

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Would definitely recommend it. The most accelerating thing I've ever done. They were very professional. They made me feel like a real racer. The Las Vegas track and the race cars were unreal. I'll be honest, there aren't enough words to describe how much I enjoyed this. Would do it again. Thank you Dale Jarrett.
The only thing they dropped the ball on was I didn't get the video that I purchased. The video was supposed to be mailed to my house, instead I got a notice telling me that the video was no good and they reimbursed me my money. I would rather of had the video. That memory is now lost.

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had the best time of my life, this is the second race adventure I have been on and this was hands down the best, The instruction was very good and very professional and I have told everyone I know that when they go to Vegas that this has to be a must do. I have a new appreciation for NASCAR and will be back for another run with a much better feel for what I am doing. Glenn and his team were on their game and I certainly was impressed with the attention to safety and the comfort of people that were watching. It is an experience you will never forget.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been to countless racing experiences over the past 10 years. Hands down the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure is the best i have ever attended. Going to the unique Las Vegas Motor Speedway was a blast, and I couldnt say enough kind words about the friendly staff and meeting Dale's brother Glenn was just icing on the cake. Bottom line if you like speed and the rush of adrenaline make sure you check this out while you are in Vegas!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

If you live in Las Vegas or are just planning a little sneak-away vacation here, then you really need to put this at the top of your "Must Do while in Sin City" List, because it will seriously ROCK Your World! Once you get your feet back on the ground and the silly grin off your face... you will walk a little taller, drive a little better and best of all, you will obnoxiously brag to everyone you know and even those you don't! And the photos and dvd you can get, will back-up your wild tales and make you look and sound like the real thing! You just can't beat it! And as for all you guys who think girls can't drive... better bring your girlfriend and your courage and leave your ego behind, because there's a good chance she's may drive faster than you ;)