“Loved this!!! Will go again, but with some Advil first.”
Review of Recycled Percussion - CLOSED

Recycled Percussion
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' #1 interactive show! You've seen them on NBC's "America's Got Talent," now YOU can play along...LIVE. Grab drumsticks and an instrument as you enter the theater, or just kick back and watch the most exciting show on the Strip!5:30 pm Nightly
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I hadn’t heard too much about this show prior to purchasing tickets, though I knew the group had been on one of the many talent shows on TV now, so I figured they would be decent at least.

I was very very excited about being handed a pot and a drumstick as we entered the theatre. Any show that can include the audience gets a thumbs up from me and made me a little more interested in being there. The half hour before the show starts can be a little much with a room full of people banging away on their props. I would suggest earplugs for smaller children and an Advil for yourself before the show starts.

They opened the show with high energy, which stuck all the way through. There was one part that was hysterical, but I will not give away anything for anyone who has yet to see them. The show is creative and fun for everyone in the audience.

The only thing I was disappointed in was the length of the show. We were told it was about 90 minutes long but was really just over an hour. They are very talented young men and I’m sure they could fit more into this show to show off their talents!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I were in Las Vegas this past week, and heard about this show, and I wasn't really looking forward to shelling out over $100 each for a Cirque show, so we bough tickets for this one. To be honest, if it was bad, at least we wouldn't be out that much money. This show absolutely surprised me, and was worth every dollar. The drum duels, stage show, and the level that the audience can interact with is just excellent. A must see in Vegas!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a bargain show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at the kiosks or 1/2 price coupons from other Ceasars hotels like Paris. The show was a lot of fun and very unique and the audience participation was sweet. One thing that was odd was that the best acts were at the beginning and the so so ones were what they closed the show with. Overall it's a good show and one you can take a family too as well.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the second time seeing this show, the first time I took my daughter and her friends and they fell in love with the guys!It was a high energy performance and the beginning was so amazing, but i don't want to give it away!
The second time is when my son came in from Florida for moms birthday so I took him and his friends to see the guys and while we were in line they came around asking if there was anybody that wanted to go up on stage so I pointed out my son and and one of his friends . They were given a sticker to put on their shirts and when they showed the sticker on stage they had to go up. Not to give anything away but everyone went Banana's over them.
The show is full of energy and Audience participation make it a success so if you go have fun and get into it!

1  Thank Chester D
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went to RP on Valentines Day at the new QUAD (formerly the Imperial Palace).

They handed out pots and pans, and other goodies plus a drum stick when you went in. Each one had a different color and you played your instrument depending on what color came up, plus lots of "Applause" with our pan and stick!

However, the theater is pretty noisey before the show with everyone banging on their pots and pans. Bring earplugs if you are concerned with the noise level.

The show itself was pretty good, and the guys can really play their instruments, some funny comedy and then some acrobatics and stunts, we laughed most of the show!

DRAWBACK: The theater is set up with tables, with 10 chairs at each long table, so you have to look sideways the whole night. And it is very hard to see most of the stage, being short and on the last chair I had to sit on my foot all night to see what was going on.

The hotel and garage are going through a major revamp as of 2/2013 so parking was difficult and hard to get into the area,after having to park and walk from the Flamingo, so allow extra time, we went an hour early and it was barely enough.

3  Thank RoxAnnaF