“Good place for Lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
“Good place for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The spicy Ramen is to die for, washed down with Asahi.... My lunch mates ordered the Miso Ramen and they said it was excellent.

Service is quick and efficient, place is clean even with a major throughput of customers. Would not go there for dinner as the waiting time may take 1hr before a table is freed.

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Authentic Ramen House!! A must try!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

First of all, these is one of the many best ramen house around Las Vegas. I usually get the XL sora or spicy ramen. I am not sure what's the difference between Japan's ramen but man this place is bomb! It is always busy especially the part of the year, everyone wants a hot noodle for dinner. Get some fried pork rice because sometimes they do run out of rice (Asians don't usually run out lol!). Sometimes they tend to forget about you hence the 4 stars for service I just gave. Parking is ample so keep that in mind. The only odd thing I have notice, I see a Mexican in the pantry and I surely hope he isn't cooking the ramen but then again ramen is good so lol I would not worry. Try this place! O yes, do not forget the mochi ice cream for dessert..

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazingly delicious authentic ramen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I went here on the advice of a vegas native and we are so happy we went. It is seriously delicious! We both had the miso ramen bowl which was excellent and its served with wonderful pork belly, a yummy egg and seaweed. We also shared an order of pork fried rice (which was some of the best pork fried rice I’ve ever had). This is very authentic and nothing like the crap you find on the grocery store shelf.
Its located in china town just west of the strip. Its a small restaurant with limited seating, and the beverages come out of a can (I ordered oolong iced tea and they brought out a can of it with a glass full of ice). However, the tea was really good and the food was so fantastic that I didn’t care about canned beverages.
Overall, I highly recommend going here! I know me and my husband will be back soon!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank jnvegasfoodie
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“WOW !!! Fantastic authentic Ramen in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

This restaurant is well off the strip in Asia town in Vegas. It is a 10 minute drive from the strip. If you have a car or are willing to take a cab, you have to try this place. When we went it was full of Japanese business people. The restaurant staff is extremely friendly and the food was awesome. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2012