Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $31.17
from $109.99
from $135.00
9,318 results
All reviews organized crime valentine's day law enforcement interactive exhibits electric chair court room actual courtroom brick wall crime lab bullet holes old court house three hours we spent hours tommy gun audio tour interesting history interesting place
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was so surprised on how well done this museum is. I really felt it was worth the time and the money and is not your run of the mill museum. My only regret is that we didn’t spare enough time, leave plenty of time, it is really worth it. I would recommend the extras they offer, I would also recommend going early in the morning to avoid the crowds. This is a very popular thing to do and it did get overly crowded the later in the day it gets. Other than that and really fun thing to do in LV. I really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank joyw164
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

This is a very different museum and we certainly enjoyed it. There is a lot of history to learn, as a fun speakeasy to visit too. Well worth the admission price. I’d go back to learn more because there is a lot to see.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

It may sound at first like the Mob Museum is not the place to visit — but in addition to be very interesting and educational, the best area I found was in their basement speakeasy. They have very period cocktails served in a very period style. Recommended.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

There are really fascinating insights into early Las Vegas and the influence of gangsters on it...an interesting diversion from the strip. Worth a half day visit, for sure. It is possible to get there on public transit but the buses can get crowded and like every city you see all types of people. It is just not tourists who use it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

The people who work at the museum are very nice and knowledgeable. The museum is set up well. We went on a Saturday afternoon and it was crowded so it might be better to go during the week or maybe early evening. They are open until 9. Everything you need to know about organized crime is there!