Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $31.17
from $135.00
from $109.99
9,317 results
All reviews organized crime valentine's day law enforcement interactive exhibits electric chair court room actual courtroom brick wall crime lab bullet holes old court house three hours we spent hours tommy gun audio tour interesting history interesting place
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very different museum and we certainly enjoyed it. There is a lot of history to learn, as a fun speakeasy to visit too. Well worth the admission price. I’d go back to learn more because there is a lot to see.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It may sound at first like the Mob Museum is not the place to visit — but in addition to be very interesting and educational, the best area I found was in their basement speakeasy. They have very period cocktails served in a very period style. Recommended.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

There are really fascinating insights into early Las Vegas and the influence of gangsters on it...an interesting diversion from the strip. Worth a half day visit, for sure. It is possible to get there on public transit but the buses can get crowded and like every city you see all types of people. It is just not tourists who use it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The people who work at the museum are very nice and knowledgeable. The museum is set up well. We went on a Saturday afternoon and it was crowded so it might be better to go during the week or maybe early evening. They are open until 9. Everything you need to know about organized crime is there!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Wait! What?! This museum was waaay more fun and way better than I expected! I thought it would be some seedy little third rate place on a sketchy street somewhere! Nope! The Mob Museum is in a beautiful, fully renovated old courthouse that ads to its presentation of our less than illustrious part of history and is only one block from the wonderful and dazzling Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas! Lucky me, I was attending a business networking event there on the company dime...

Wow!! I started my tour at the "Speakeasy" in the basement of the building where I enjoyed a drink - served disguised in a book!!! (See my pictures). A large framed painting on a brick wall can be pulled open to reveal a hidden room to step inside and sit in to enjoy your drink! (See my pictures)

The exhibits are extraordinarily well presented, informative, interesting, even fascinating and flow well throughout the 3 or 4 floors covering the beginning of organized crime during prohibition (with its political implications, pro and con) through today. If you love to read like I do, give yourself some time! The short films shown throughout are also well done, and I enjoyed the place so much they had to kick me out because it was closing time! Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

I strongly recommend this wonderful surprise of a museum, particularly if you've ever found yourself watching a documentary about the Mafia or old school organized crime! Enjoy!
Eric D