“What a pleasant surprise!”

Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action
Book In Advance
More Info
$39.99*
and up
Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action at the Paris Las...
Ranked #32 of 184 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jeff Civillico blends physical comedy, action-packed stunts and world-class juggling with family-friendly audience interaction and insane amounts of energy. With a razor-sharp wit and a contagious smile, Jeff juggles everything from bowling balls to chainsaws to fire, balances a twelve-foot ladder on his chin and maneuvers a 6-foot high unicycle. Kids and adults from the audience join Jeff on stage to take part in the clean comedy fun, creating a hilarious and unique experience every show! Jeff Civillico: Comedy In Action was voted one of Total Vegas Guide's "Top Ten Things to Do in Las Vegas," and is uproariously entertaining for all ages. A 3-time winner of the Las Vegas Review Journal's, "Best of Las Vegas Awards," Jeff has won both "Best Bargain Show" (2014) and most recently "Best Family Attraction" (2015). An award winning clean comedy show in Las Vegas at an exceptional value-you can't wrong!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This show is a perfect way to escape the afternoon heat and laugh hard as Jeff Civillico takes juggling to a whole new level. Not to mention Turf from America's Got Talent who opens the show. How does he do that??

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"blast"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Jeff Civillico is one of several afternoon show options on the Las Vegas strip. We happened to catch his one year anniversary show/press event, so I don't know how much of the festivities happen at all of his shows, but I had a great time. There was a guy there who worked to get the crowd warmed up, who was a lot of fun, but it went on a little long. The opening act (which, I'm assuming, gets rotated out on a regular basis) was a contortionist from America's Got Talent. That type of show is definitely not my style, so while I'm sure he was extremely talented, I couldn't watch most of it. Jeff, on the other hand, was hilarious. The juggling was excellent, but it was the way that he interacted with the crowd that kept me laughing until I hurt.

1  Thank luvdamouse
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was worth the wait as my husband and I tried three times to see Jeff, due to conflicting days on our part. We bowled over with laughter when we first saw him as the show opener for the Nathan Burton show. Oh mgosh, got to see a full show starring "Jeff". Laughter was what we got through and through. His facial expressions, mannerisms, and overall stage presence left the audience wanting more at the end of a 75 minute show. The meet and greet section was equally filled with a chuckle and his"insane,energetic, smile". A definite must see for the Vegas traveler!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We enjoyed Jeff's show very much. Be warned that it is not easy to find this theater. The Quad is redecorating and the bottom floor is a maze of construction. You really need to ask where the box office and theater are located. (You go up one floor.)

Jeff's show is a lot of juggling, unicycle riding, and some fun joking with the audience participants. The show lasts 75 minutes. It is probably a bit too long for really young kids, but the "over 5" crowd seemed to really enjoy it. Get a ticket near the front if you want to participate!! We enjoyed the opening act, "Turf". He is a real contortionist. He is excellent, though hard to watch!! I just kept thinking what my body would feel like doing what he was doing. :)

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The name Civillico comes from a combination of civil and cool- well at least that's what we thought! Civil really is a compliment because it's so difficult to find a family friendly show in LV and so he was delightful and refreshing. He's quick witted, so talented and kept us smiling and laughing the entire show. Not only is he so amazing as a juggler but engaging with the audience and so charming and fun as a performer. We love his high kick and wedgie pull at the end of acts. He's playful and cool.