Tripadvisor

from $219.99
from $119.99
from $198.99
4,410 results
All reviews seal team sas package gun package femme fatale package desert eagle shooting range automatic weapons awesome experience explained everything great fun great instructor range officer picked up from our hotel bachelor party bucket list a lot of fun these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone who worked there wanted to ensure that safety was the primary concern. I appreciated that. It was an awesome experience that was expertly guided.

1  Thank reighardpb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely friendly staff, great prices and a hell of a good time. Special Thanks to Brian from the team.

1  Thank Daniele L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing time at MGV. The staff was super professional and friendly. They treated us all great, were clear with directions and helped us out.

1  Thank mcatalina2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a first and was totally worth it...will go back next time in Vegas...and a big Thanks to Eric for his professionalism.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the Second time I have visited this time I brought my 10 year old Daughter and my aunt... it was Amazing again... the folks there are super nice professional and careful... and we had a great time experiencing various weapons. I FEEL SAFER k owing how to use a weapon. I KNOW MY DAUGHTER does to since we have a few at home in the safe. This was the right learning environment and an invigorating event...

1  Thank ColetteGW