Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Machine Guns Vegas
4,850 results
All reviews seal team sas package femme fatale package gun package desert eagle shooting range automatic weapons awesome experience explained everything great fun range officer great instructor picked up from our hotel bachelor party bucket list a lot of fun these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Recently, myself my new husband and stepdaughter visited Machine Gun Vegas. From the start it was an awesome experience. Firstly our pick up driver was on time and 100% friendly. Arriving at the reception we got an amazing welcome. We were looked after so well and breifed on all the types of guns we could and would shoot. Our instructor Jonathan was outstanding and made us all feel relaxed and confident. All in all we all walked out of there on a huge high. A must do experience as I got to shoot an M60 which was recommended to me by the Lady from reception. Thank you so so much Machine Gun Vegas for an unforgettable experience - You All Rock :-)

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Brian was very good and knowledgeable about the guns we chose my son loved it.. this was our 2nd time here and will most definitely go back when we are back in vegas..

1  Thank Dale L
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Myself and my wife went along while on holiday. We had Kimberly as our range safety and tutor guide. She was brilliant. Very professional and helped my wife with anything she needed or wanted to know.
The company van picked us up from our accommodation and dropped us back after.
Very friendly and well run outfit.

1  Thank BillNarelle
Reviewed August 28, 2019

My fiance' Darnell and I got to experience shooting at MGV with Chris as our Safety ranger.
He was incredibly funny, easygoing, very knowledgeable about all the firearm we utilized that afternoon and also extremely professional. Thank you again for the Awesome and memorable experience and also a BIG SHOW OUT TO Aaron Lundgren for making it all happen for us!

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We recently visited and did the Gaming package with our teenage boys....

The whole package end to end was such a professional setup, which ultimately made the experience so memorable..

Ed was our instructor and I would recommend to anyone to ask for him to be with you, he made it for us.. He was so good, great sense of humour, professional and just such a nice person.... Ed all the way for me..... ask for him

The biggest question most have on this type of activity is safety and you seriously have nothing to worry about with these guys, Secure and safe was all over the premises and in the shooting area. They put safety first, which was a big thing for me as well.

Overall, I'd fully recommend these guys for your gun experience in Vegas, brilliant.