Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Machine Guns Vegas
4,850 results
All reviews seal team sas package femme fatale package gun package desert eagle shooting range automatic weapons awesome experience explained everything great fun range officer great instructor picked up from our hotel bachelor party bucket list a lot of fun these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

We recently visited and did the Gaming package with our teenage boys....

The whole package end to end was such a professional setup, which ultimately made the experience so memorable..

Ed was our instructor and I would recommend to anyone to ask for him to be with you, he made it for us.. He was so good, great sense of humour, professional and just such a nice person.... Ed all the way for me..... ask for him

The biggest question most have on this type of activity is safety and you seriously have nothing to worry about with these guys, Secure and safe was all over the premises and in the shooting area. They put safety first, which was a big thing for me as well.

Overall, I'd fully recommend these guys for your gun experience in Vegas, brilliant.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Loved our visit! Jonathan was very calm & professional & put us at ease. Would definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I had a great time, it was so much fun. I did the Femme Fatale experience, plus AK-47 and sawed off shotgun. Brian was a totally amazing coach, he talked me through each gun explaining how to shoot them, he made me feel totally at ease.
We were collected and returned to our hotel, the venue is well thought out, its very professional and decorated well.
I can't fault this experience - thanks guys! :)

1  Thank teacher1202
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I felt safe and calm with the support of the team there. The facility was clean and secure with plenty of choice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank imika0
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Arrived at MGV with my three sons (13 to 20 years old), all of us feeling a little nervous having never having fired guns before. We had booked the basic three gun package. On arrival greeted by Lauren. Lauren made us feel totally relaxed, explained the various options, my two older sons wanted to shoot AK-47s, Lauren selected a lighter MP5 for my younger son. Lauren was a lot of fun and had great banter. We were then introduced to Ed our instructor. Think my older sons were happy to stay with Lauren.....! Ed was awesome, explained everything very clearly, I could visibly see all the nerves disappear. Ed was fun and totally professional and gave everyone confidence. A Great Guy. If you come to Vegas and want to experience shooting guns. This is the only place to go. Don’t worry about what package to choose, can change at MGV. Great experience would recommend to everyone.

Steve. Jersey. Channel islands