“Machine Guns with a nice touch”
Review of Machine Guns Vegas

$189.99*
3- or 4-Gun Shooting Experience in Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 282 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My daughter and I went here early today. Prices are about the same as other places doing a similar thing. Located just West of I-15 in central Las Vegas. When you walk in the feel is like a elegant nightclub, you sit at a table, a lovely lady comes over and takes your order and describes the packages offered, there are about 9 most of which are 50.00 to 200.00 but a couple higher, we choose the Seal Team 6 which was about 130.00 each I think.
We LOVED IT, BIG SMILES leaving. Our guide was Lucas who was great. Have tried the Gun Shop and it was okay but pretty masculine and more rough and ready, this was more refined but you got a great experience too. Just a damn cool place. I get the sense that the owner/manager lives and breathes customer service and it shows.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,082)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Me and my girlfriend visited on our recent trip to Vegas and we had a great time. My partner had the ladies package and myself the four gun package and to be able to try out these lethal weapons was unreal.

The only downside if any was the rounds go to quick maybe I'm trigger happy!!!

Great place to visit and they pick you up and drop you back nice touch!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I can’t say enough positive things about this place. Starting with the staff who were extremely friendly and accommodating right down to the complementary pick-up / drop-off (our driver was on time, very friendly, and dropped us off at another location other then our original hotel) bottles of water were provided as well. The guns were ready to go with our reservation, recommended, it was a full house when we arrived at 1400. This experience was well worth the money even though it does not last long. It takes seconds to shoot off 25 rounds of a fully auto machine gun, but you can add or purchase separate ammo and individual guns if you wish. The range master we had was excellent, I wish I could remember his name!...The facility was clean, looked sharp, used modern touch screens when choosing the guns you wanted to shoot and provided clean eye and ear protection. When we entered the range the floor was free from casings and we were allowed to choose from about 15 different targets. Anyone fearing clowns, like me, will love blowing ones head off with the pump action shot gun! Will defiantly return for future fun selecting a larger package, I opted for the Femme Fatal being my first time at that range.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went to Machine Gun Vegas in the early afternoon on a Tuesday. They picked me up at the Palazzo and took me to their facility. Within a few minutes I had ordered the three gun package and chose the UZI, AK47, and the SAW. I had a short wait but they brought me a bottle of water and the NFL Network was playing in the background. Once they took me in the back the instructor was informative and awesome. They do a good job of teaching me basic gun safety and how to be a successful shooter. I even got a free shirt after shooting and my targets. I was even happy they had a 3XL shirt for me. This place is a bit pricey but where else can you shoot a heavy machine gun in a legal safe manner???

Reviewed June 1, 2013

There are a few other attractions like MGV in Las Vegas but I chose this one because the website was good and it looked professional. After looking at their website I already had an idea of what package I wanted to do. I turned up without a reservation which was no problem ( I was on my own). First impressions were good, sat down and had a chat with the sales advisor who went through the various packages, I went for the basic package which gave me a choice of a handgun and a sub machine gun with a small upgrade to include a shot gun.

Once the paperwork was complete which includes proof of ID the team go off and prepare the guns. There is a person with you at all times who prepares the gun and goes through the instructions, he stays with you at all times - very safe environment, nothing is left to chance. The choice of weapons is immense and coming from GB this is not an experience you can get at home. Would certainly recommend.