Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$217
$199
Aria.com
$247
$189
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$371
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$104
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$170
Official Site
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$557
$479
MandalayBay.com
2,445 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryersales pitchactivity centerthree bedroomtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicemain tower
Reviewed February 12, 2011

We stayed from Thurs to Fri, through Super Bowl weekend. Having spent last year on the strip, we were wondering if we might feel like we were missing something by not staying there again, but that was not the case. Having a rental car made a big difference for us and I recommend getting one if staying here. Parking is easy at all of the strip hotels and casinos and it made it easier for us to come and go as we pleased without waiting on the Wyndham shuttle that stops only at Harrah's, and doesn't run after 10:00pm. Having a washer/dryer in our unit allowed us to pack lighter. We had plenty of space and it was peaceful - a much welcomed quiet after spending all day and night on the strip and/or down at Fremont Street. Very comfortable accomodations and really nice grounds with outdoor pools and spas. And surprisingly, the only time we were strong-armed by the pushy sales staff was when we were visiting the other hotels/casinos.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank reesecat
Reviewed February 9, 2011

My husband, 23 year old daughter, and I spent a week here in January. One major disappointment was that the main pool closed a few days after we checked in without any warning ahead of time...it closed for complete renovation. Although the unit is a nice size,the couch definitely needed replacing...all pillows completely sagged in...very worn. We were disappointed not to have free wifi in the rooms.....most other time shares we check into and the one we own in Orlando have wifi provided. We were also dissatisfied with the courtesy of one gentleman in particular. One evening champagne was provided in the lobby; I took a small glass for my daughter and myself. We did not have our purses with us, and had never thought of not having proof of age. One gentleman, clearly on a power trip but doing his job, came up to my daughter (who looks older than her age) and asked for id; I told him that she was 23; he asked her year of birth, and I unfortunately answered 87; too bad...he then proceeded to tell me that he had wanted her to answer to see if she could come up with the correct year quickly...which I did. It was his rude way of actually making a scene instead of being discreet. The major problem at this hotel are the time share salesmen. After we were kind of tricked into going to a presentation......the lady at checkin said they wanted to provide us breakfast for giving them some feedback about the property---we were hit with insultive hard sell tactics. The gentleman even questioned our intelligence (!!) for not buying more timeshare. I would recommend NOT attending this presentation no matter what incentive they offer you. Jeff, our salesman, was so condescending and kept repeating himself over and over instead of accepting the fact that we had said, "No, not interested in buy another timeshare." The location is good; the shuttle to Harrahs is a definite bonus. The units have everything in them that you coulod possibly need.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

We just returned from our trip to Vegas. I can not recommend this place enough. It was wonderful.

The manager Jaime was extremely helpful. We originally had a presidential suite with two large bedrooms, but since we had a pregnant friend and 6 women total I felt a little cramped with the layout of the room.

When we returned to the front desk, I was asked about my satisfaction with the room. I immediately said that our previous stays had much larger accommodations.

Immediately without hesitation, Jaime (pronounced Hi-may), let us view another option. We were downgrading to a much larger suite with less up to date furnishings. The furnishings were slightly out of date, meaning there were only two flat screens and one normal T.V. Also, the kitchen wasn't as sexy as the initial room. BUT it was so much more spacious.

We had an amazing view of the strip and so much room that we didn't know what to do with it!

Whenever we needed anything, I mean anything, the staff was so incredibly helpful! I had a female emergency, and the staff at the concierge desk ran all over to find me feminine napkins, FOR FREE!!! (Embarrassing as that story is, I know that it indicates how diligent the staffers are in this resort.

This is a fabulous place with lots of fun within a few blocks. But, a lot of Vegas is spread out, and unless you like walking in heels, which I do not, you will need to use a car service.

I highly recommend renting a car, although they have free limo service/shuttles every so often. You just have to tip well.

The cabs are unreal and the drivers are terrible, so DEFINITELY rent a car or use limos.

The room next to ours was a bit loud at various times, but I'm sure with a quick phone call they would have been told to quiet down. The pools and spas are numerous and there are plenty of convenience stores for quick snacks, souvenirs, and small meals.

We loved this place and its staff so much!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2011

My wife and I and our 32 year old son stayed for a week and we really enjoyed ourselves. The staff, our room and the facilities exceeded our expectations. We made good use of the fitness center and the outside hot tubs. Took advantage of several things the activities center had to offer including a $3 return trip to a grocery store, a Texas Hold Em tournament with other resort guests, and free internet in the business centre. It's about a 2 block walk to the strip. A few times we took the resort's shuttle bus to the Harrah's on the strip - never had to wait very long. We saw the Cirque show "O" at the Bellagio and it was fantastic. Also took a bus trip to the Grand Canyon through Vision - a long day but well worth it. Check out the Haufbrauhaus German beer garden which is just one block or so east of the resort. The weather was cool most of the time we were there, but it didn't stop us from having a great time.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2011

We stayed here during the Xmas holidays. Everything was wonderful and the best is they keep the pools heated to 82 degrees. One was und maintenance but believe me only a few people opted for the pool on the two days I used it. In addition the hot tub was great and heated to 102. It was my apre skiing without the skiing. The location is a 10 to 15 minute walk to the strip but no problem. We frequently drove over and use the valet at the hotels- feel rich for a few bucks. It is wonderful not to have to deal with those lots. Anyway the resort's ammenities were top notch. Plenty of computers for free with printing, a busy cafe although we did not eat there, good size activities room and the beds and bedding were delightful. Very well appointed units with a shower that could accomodate 6 and a jacuzzi tub for two. I said Europe in Vegas because the pool area and buildings are very Italian in design- Mediterranian. The staff was lovely and quick to bring what was needed with a follow-up call to make sure it was received. The consierge staff was helpful and so was the front desk. I would be thrilled to return to this property.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple