Stayed here from Aug 21st to Aug 25th. For the price we paid, I thought this hotel was a great value. It is located about 3 blocks south of Planet Hollywood, but with the free shuttle to Harrah's, you rarely need to be outside in the scorching sun. The property was very clean and the unit we had (1 bedroom) was a lot bigger then a typical hotel. I liked the kitchen, as we had breakfast a few times throughout the trip. My only drawback would probably have been the bathroom, as we found a few towels to be unclean, but other than that, we were very happy with the property.
I would definitley recommend this place to anyone and would consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FIVE-TIME WINNER OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE! Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Expedia, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert