2,614 results
All reviews time share full kitchen free shuttle bedroom deluxe parking pass off the strip adult pool sales pitch family pool washer and dryer activity center timeshare presentation timeshare resort pools and hot tubs shuttle service main tower nice resort
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I am a timeshare owner. I trade my week for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath room in Las Vegas at the Wyndham Grand. I invited some friends last year. When I told them about the unit and how large it was they didn't believe me. Now they're begging to come again. The only negative is after you check in they direct you to a counter across the room to get shuttle passes or a parking pass,if you're driving. This is actually a high pressure sales pitch to get you to agree to a time share presentation. JUST SAY NO. First of all you do not need a pass to ride the shuttle. It pulls up you get on and have a seat. You probably will need the hang tag for your vehicle for the parking garage but I suggest you be adamant about not doing the sales presentation unless you have time to waste in Vegas no matter what they offer. Don't buy show tickets there either. Buy them at the venue where the show is performing for better seats and prices. I purchased show tickets on-line before we arrived. We did the Blue Man Group, The Hoover Dam Tour, Terry Fator and La Rev. We enjoyed every one and we had excellent seats. The room was a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment with a washer and dryer. It was very comfortable and my friends were very impressed.

Room tip: I've never had a bad room in either of the 3 towers.
Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The only complaint a lingering weird smell near the bathroom or laundry. My nose is extra sensitive so it's not always great. It might have been pee-soaked something. Other than that, this was a great place. The north tower pool was quiet and the shuttle to the strip was convenient and made frequent trips; however, I'd suggest the drop off on the strip to be in a better location, but that cannot be easy to find. Being able to get away from the strip's crazy beat at this family resort was perfect! I'd suggest this to families who are not all about the strip.

Room tip: The view of the strip wasn't bad.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Thank L. M
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I wasn't expecting much of a Wyndham off the strip, but I was pleasantly surprised. We had a 2 bedroom condo for 5 people and it was huge!! I could live there!! Everything was top notch and well maintained, the service was great and I loved the 24 hour pool. They even have a shuttle to take you to Harrah's and the Rio. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Grand Dessert used to be our favorite place to stay and we tried to resolve our issues during our stay or heard afterwards through emails and surveys with no response.
We stayed in Tower 2, it was clean & we love having kitchen & laundry. The hotel and grounds are beautiful, the people maintaining the hotel always stopped to ask how we were doing and if we needed anything, if we had gotten that reception from the front desk or guest services, it would have been a great stay.
We had problems confirming our reservation online due to their site being updated & when I called the hotel directly, was told to keep checking online. I was never able to confirm online but our room was ready when we got there. The bed was comfortable but was pushed almost up against the wall on 1 side, leaving me no room to get out, we were not able to move it. I asked guest services for help & it was suggested that I climb to the end of the bed to get out. Could have done that in my younger days, not as fun now. Dialing the #'s printed on the phone didn't work, dialing 0 got no answer ever, the woman at the front desk laughed when I told them that & said that people come downstairs if they need something. She also told us most guests wash their own towels & buy their own toilet paper. I don't know if this is true, I found a housekeeper who gave us supplies. We had breakfast once in the cafe, our food was served cold & were told we should reheat it in our room.
None of our issues were more than inconvenient but combined made me wish we stayed elsewhere.The lack of response from Wyndham ensured we would not recommend them to our friends or family. We have higher expectations from Wyndham & have been treated better at Motel 6.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank molope
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I like recreating the comfort of space I have at home. Wyndham delivers that!

Ask for a room in the updated Tower 2. Nice color palette.

Property well-maintained and the amenities are being upgraded.

Happy, happy with comfort!

Date of stay: July 2017