The Grand Desert is a wonderful property. I stayed in tower 1 which is the original building. Even though i noticed some wear and tear the room was wonderful and spacious. The wear and tear im referring to is chipped floor molding in the elevators and scuffs on the walls where the bell carts must hit... that didnt bother me at all.
I didnt interact with the staff much as i was working but the one person i did come across, a bellman, saw me entering the building with many bags and he was headed to the elevator too and clearly saw me but did not hold it... oh well! Over all what a great two day stay. I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FIVE-TIME WINNER OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE! Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert