Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$368
$177
$233
$219
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$107
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$82
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$137
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$204
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$479
MandalayBay.com
2,450 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryersales pitchactivity centerthree bedroomtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicemain tower
Reviewed April 9, 2009

We stayed here for a wedding in La Vegas. We had a 2 bedroom and it was awesome. The beds are comfortable and the amenities and furnishings were wonderful. We rented a car so transportation was not a problem. The only complaint I have is with the snack bar. The food was pretty bad. Grilled cheese sandwich was burned and the staff here were not the most pleasant.
I will return in a minute.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank soho204
Reviewed April 4, 2009

I have never written a review on Tripadvisor, but I find the site useful and thought it would help to do the same as others.

The Wyndham Grand Desert in Vegas was AWESOME!!! I will list the pro's and con's below. We had a great time at this place and loved it there. We arrived 5 hrs early and wanted to check our bags until the 4pm room check in time. The check in staff gave us our room immediately. No waiting at all. We went up to our room in the Bella Torre tower and thought the halls need new carpet and some cleaning as well. Once we arrived at the room and opened the door we were amazed. The rooms were very large and nicely appointed. Flat screen TV's. Huge kitchen and living room area. King bed ( a little too hard for my taste, but I was there for one week so no big deal). Kitchen has eveything you need. Pots-n-pans all the way down to the tupperware. Bathrooms were huge as well. Whirlpool tub, stand up shower, 2 sinks, and plenty of space.

WHAT WE LOVED:
Arrived early and allowed to get our room early.
Delicious warm cookies they gave us on arrival.
Very large rooms that were VERY clean and nicely appointed.
Great kitchen-saved us a ton of money to spend at the casinos.
2- closets.
Washer and dryer in unit.
Office center was free with computers to use to check e-mails or print boarding passes. 10 free pages for printing.
2 swimming pools. One for adults only.
In room safe.
Free shuttle to the strip and back.

WHAT WE DID NOT LOVE:
Hallways need some new carpet and some cleaning.
Long walk to strip, about 1/2 mile. Not bad in daytime..a little scary at night.
Not enough dresser space.

As you can see the list of the bad points is very small. We loved the place and will definitely stay there again when we return to make our $$$$ deposit to the Casino bank accounts.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Lumpy076
Reviewed March 28, 2009

We are Wyndham owners, and the 5 of us spent 3 nights in a 2 bedroom deluxe, and 3 nights in a 3 bedroom Presidential Suite. The first unit was good, but the second was GRAND.
This is how the movie stars live. Larger than our house, and very luxurious.
We enjoyed the property, and had a rental car and used the shuttle to the strip.
The pools were marvelous, the weather perfect, and the Grand Canyon was awesome.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank 5inavan
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Reserved a 3br Presidential Suite for 7 nights during Spring Break of 2009. Upon entering the unit I felt like I should duck because the ceiling was so low. We also noticed a small dining table for 4 when the unit sleeps 8-12, the bed rooms were much smaller than we expected for a "Presidential Suite" ! I did not get one good night sleep because I felt like I was sleeping on the side of a hill, floors were dirty , a short time after we arrived my daughter had to wash her feet because they had turned black from walking around in the suite with no shoes on. Made me wonder just how clean was this place? Small Kitchen only one person at a time could cook. We had a larger kitchen in the 2-bd deluxe, our DVD player did not work and had to call 2 times to get it fixed, 1st no picture, than no sound. Most of the on-site sales people wouldn't talk to you unless you were their client, did not have wifi in suite unless you paid for it, did have a nice HUGE balcony but for being a "Presidential Suite" it sucked. Would have gotten better value and more room from a regular deluxe room. Was a real let down for us.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank CZMate
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I could go on and on with my litany of complaints, but I think it boils down to the fact that if you are not a Timeshare Owner at this resort, don't expect ANY customer service.

We were the guests of an owner who was not there and were given the royal shaft. We both have mobility issues and the owner requested the main building. Didn't really make a difference to them and the request was not honored. They almost wouldn't let us stay over Saturday night, expected us to check out Saturday morning and return Sunday morning. They wouldn't even accomodate our request for a late check out on Saturday (thankfully, that was taken care of by the owner). However, they did deactivate my key on Saturday, exactly when I was supposed to check out. Coincidence?

The shuttle to the strip leaves "whenever", leaving guests to sit around waiting for the next one. It only goes to Harrahs, which means you then have to walk to the monorail or the bus to get anywhere else. A waste of time. There are no real restaurants on site.

But, the rooms were nice. And that's the only positive thing I have to say about this place. But you can get nice rooms at another hotel with better customer service.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends