Wyndham Grand Desert
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$19
2,361 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeoff the stripadult poolparking passfamily poolactivities centerwasher and dryerthree bedroomsales pitchtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicenice resort
Reviewed May 17, 2008

I booked a 1 bedroom in mid-April for my wife's birthday. We were pleasantly surprised with the spaciousness of the setup. The bathroom had a separate jacuzzi tub and large shower. Expecting a mini-kitchen, we found a full kitchen with dishwasher as well as inroom washer and dryer. For $89/night, it was a great deal. Though we didn't get a chance to use the pool (too windy our week), we thought it was nice that they had a children's and adult pool. There were resort activities and a complimentary shuttle to the strip. We would definitely consider Wyndham again, especially if we were staying longer or had extended family trip.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jockdoc
Reviewed May 3, 2008

We had a two bedroom, place was nice ,clear, and the rooms were a nice size. Everbody was helpful and made it a pleasure to stay there. The only thing it's starting to show it's age. i really would stay there again. located close to everything.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank pokstermike345
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Positives: A great place to stay off the boulevard. It was comfortable, clean and convenient. The full size kitchen was very useful and helped save money on food. A washer and dryer was in the room. The pool and exercise facilities were nice. The staff was helpful and reliable. The shuttle to Harrah's made life easier. Got a great price from Craigs List.

Negatives: If you're not up for walking, don't stay off the strip. We're physically active, but with traffic and people, it took 30 minutes to walk to the strip. There is a shuttle but one night it didn't make the last stop, or we missed it, even though we were at the stop 15 minutes early, and waited 15 minutes afterwards.

The first night, a Saturday, there was lots of noise. I forgot my earplugs, so be prepared. Slamming doors, A/C noise, and people partying at the pool.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank leeboggs
Reviewed April 18, 2008

Stayed at the Wyndham with my 4 girlfriend last year. It was my friends timeshare. We had a 3 Bedroom unit and boy was I impressed. It was very comfortable and all of us had a bed to sleep in. The kitchen was a really good size and so was the livingroom and dining room. It was great to have 2 bathrooms and a washer and dryer in the unit. Everything was very clean. I have no complaints and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank willis2005
Reviewed March 25, 2008

Our stay at the Grand Desert was very nice. We booked through an owner and got a really good deal. I did have a slight delay at the front desk for some unknown reason. (I was the only one checking in?). The room was very nice, roomy and clean. Just like a nice one bedroom apartment. It also had a jacuzzi which was very nice to use as well. Parking was very convenient. Pool area is also very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and you could not leave the hotel without seeing multiple staff members constantly cleaning on your way. They seem to go above and beyond to make sure this is a first class experience in my opinion. It does have limited dining and entertainment options right at the hotel, but you are in Vegas and can find that anywhere a very short distance away. We stayed at the Signature on the same trip and me and my wife both agree we would choose the Wyndham first.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple