Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$385
$290
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$199
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$134
$119
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$189
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$479
MandalayBay.com
2,445 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryersales pitchactivity centerthree bedroomtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicemain tower
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have stayed at the Wyndham Grand Desert twice in as many years, both times for 3 nights booked through a 3rd party booking engine. The first time I stayed, we were in the main building which overlooks the courtyard and two large pools. We had a great time and found the condo spacious and well-appointed. The layout was nice, and included a large, nice bathroom and jacuzzi tub. The second time I was expecting a similar experience, but things were very different. We were put over in another building, which was not adjacent to the main complex. There was very little service over there, with no concierge or anyone around to help with problems. There was a smaller pool adjacent, which actually received more sun in the afternoon, but was not nearly as nice as the pool at the other side. Finally, the worst thing was that the condo this time was not as nice. The layout was weird, with a ton of the space taken up by a hallway and closet, the kitchen was tiny, and the bathroom was old. There was just a regular bathtub, no jacuzzi. It did still have a comfortable king bed and tv in each room, but that is about it. Since we are a family of 4, there was barely enough room in the living room for us to move around. As soon as we checked in and saw the room we called and pratically begged to be switched to another condo. I was even willing to pay more to upgrade if that was possible. We were told there was nothing they would do, that we were stuck with this room for the weekend. Of course, we were past the window for refund with our booking agent as well. The bottom line is be VERY careful that you understand exactly what you are getting when booking this property. I will definitely not consider this same property in the future, when I can get a guaranteed newer nicer condo at another property for the same price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank craezie
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is the second Wyndham I've stayed in (my parents are Gold Members) and I love the rooms. I feel like I'm staying in a luxury apartment when we stay. It's great having the full kitchen so you can save some money by not having to eat out for every meal. I only stayed for a couple nights, but my parents were there for a week and housekeeping never came, which was a slight bummer. The hotel is off the strip which I preferred because it is much quieter. There is a shuttle to the strip or a short walk-just beware the sidewalks are narrow with lightposts and newspaper boxes in the way of walking!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Allison O
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

First, check-in was delayed for 30-40 minutes while the agent at the desk called the reservation center. Finally, we were sent across the lobby to register for our resort presentation. Again, the agent had no record of us. About 20 minutes later, we were told that we were setup for a presentation at 8:30, the next morning. We arrived at 8:30 only to be told that there was no record of us signing up. We had to go through the registration process again and were scheduled for the next day.

We were glad to finally get to our room. It was comfortable enough with all the amenities we expected. However, there was little to set it apart from a nice hotel room. We had previously stayed at a Wyndham resort in Sedona, Arizona. That was a much nicer property.

We didn't avail ourselves if the on-property amenities such as the pool, spa, restaurants and fitness center. These seemed to be very nice but we had little time for them. Perhaps, had we had more time we might have enjoyed the resort more. As it was, we were just irritated and disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Terry B
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were discovery owners. We purchased this is Maui last year. We booked Las vegas to use the points we purchased. We we told we 'had to' attend a 45 minute presentation which included free breakfast. This actually took 2.5 hours and would have went on longer if I didn't say "okay I am bored now, I want to go" We were comped 2 tickets to a show... we had several choices of freebies to accept. I find the idea fascinating but we didn't go ahead and become wyndham owners. After that, the helpfulness and the service was decidedly cooler than our reception. We met a group coming down in the elevator who loved the resort but were unhappy they bought. The facility is gorgeous, the amenites awesome and the proximity to the strip perfect. Its a great family stay, you just have to be tough enough to say NO at the presentation.

Room Tip: We booked the 1 bedroom deluxe in Tower 3 and it is a gorgeous room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is supposed to be a high end hotel. The place itself is very nice, only on the surface. We stayed here for a week. House keeping never came once, found out that if we wanted the house keeping staff to come and do our room it would be either $65 or $100. I'm sorry thought that was included in the room just like everywhere else. Went to sit in the jet tub, only 2 jets worked and only for about 5 min then the tub smelled like it was burning. Left a nasty smoke ring at the water line in the tub. Wanted to take there shuttle to fremont street they wanted to charge $15/person. Thats freaking taxi cab rates!! I have stayed at cheaper places and got better services. I will not be back.

• Stayed: October 2012