Through a friend who owns, my group was able to stay at the Wyndham Grand Desert in Las Vegas. It was awesome. The room (2 bedroom Presidential) was immaculate, the beds were comfortable, and we had no problems other than a non-working icemaker (They offered to send up ice from room service).
I wish that we had taken advantage of the pool areas more, but we were out and about on the strip most of the time.
The staff was friendly and helpful when we called and asked questions, and resolved the ice issue quickly. The free shuttle was great -- my only wish is that it ran a little longer. I would definitely stay here in the future. An excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FIVE-TIME WINNER OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE! Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Vegas.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert