We own at the Grand Desert and use our points to stay there. This past time we went down the Vegas I reserved the 3 bedroom Presidential. It was extremely spacious and comfortable. I was disappointed by the way Wyndham portrays this unit however. They make it seem like you will get a suite with a terrace, however I learned that is not available.
All in all, we like the location since it isn't far from the strip and you can walk through the MGM conference center into MGM to get right out on the strip if you don't want to walk the street. We're heading down again in March for our son's 21st birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FIVE-TIME WINNER OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE! Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Vegas.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert