Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$198
$177
$191
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$269
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$165
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$229
$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$202
$187
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$182
$129
VEGAS.com
2,452 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryersales pitchactivity centerthree bedroomtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicemain tower
Reviewed May 3, 2011

My husband and I are Wyndham owners but we do not own at Grand Desert.

This was our first visit to the Grand Desert with our two young sons (ages 10 and 6). We checked in late at night and check in was speedy. Our room was in Tower 3, a very short walk from the main lobby in Tower 2. Our room was very lovely and clean and a welcomed site after a long day of travelling.

We did attend the "owners' update" breakfast one morning. Yes, they do try to sell you more points but the rep we met with was great. I learned more about my ownership with Wyndham in the 2 hours we were with him than I did over the years I've owned with Wyndham. At the end of 2 hours, I explained that we just could not financially swing the additional points purchase and Justin, our rep, was very understanding and very polite about turning down his offer. I was expecting an attitude from him but we never got it. He was extremely professional the whole time. We received our two $25 restaurant vouchers and were on our way. We used the vouchers at the buffet at Harras and only had to pay in $6 (family of 4 came to $56 for lunch). So I was glad I did get the vouchers.

My only complaint about the resort had to do with the hot tubs by the pools. The pool by Tower 3 is 24 hours. The water was not warm and the resort seems to be quite windy (how weird is that). So it felt too cool to swim there. The hot tub by that pool was closed all week for maintenance but I never saw anyone working on it. There are two hot tubs by the main pool and one of them had a lot of dirt in it the whole week so I know nobody was cleaning it. Also the jets in that tub didn't seem to work. That means there was only 1 properly working and clean hot tub by the pools accessable to families. The pool water itself was cooler than I would have liked but I'm guessing as time goes by and the weather heats up, the pools will warm up.

I did sleep pretty well at night. The beds are very comfy but I still woke up with a stiff back. I really like the fact that the resort is not on the strip. I don't really care for the party atmosphere at the strip hotels nor the crowds. Wyndham offers a free shuttle from the resort to Harrah's which we used several times.

The full working kitchen in our unit (2 bedroom deluxe) makes it easy to prepare meals so it helped save us $$. The jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom is great on the back, legs and feet after a long day of walking.

I highly recommend Wyndham Grand Desert for everyone but most especially for families with small children.

5  Thank Deborah253
Reviewed May 1, 2011

All I can say is WOW, what a great place. I stayed with a few friends as we wanted to get together, cook a meal and stay in a nice place near a popular casino. The check in team was wonderful, responsive and courteous. The Resort Host was equally responsive and professional.

The room was beautiful, modern and in perfect condition. The jetted tub, bath and body amenities and lovely furnishings were great. The pool was amazing and huge fire pit and sitting area was perfect for hanging out with a drink on a chilly night. I could go on and on but would recommend it to everyone. Don't forget there is a full kitchen, dishes, iron, etc. so it's very convenient. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank altzma
Reviewed April 22, 2011

I took my mother and sister to Vegas for their first time. We stayed here as I have own timeshare points with Wyndam. The resort is very nice. We didnt spend much time at the resort but we had a 1 bedroom suite. We had a full mini kitchen & washer and dryer. Check in was simple and easy. Housekeeping was very accommodating. When we would call down for extra towels or anything the were prompt in delivery. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. We only stayed 4 nights so there for did not have any housekeeping in our room. Had plenty of dirty towels by the end of our stay so a laundry shoot for those would have been a good thing. We took the shuttle a lot. My mom is in a wheel chair and the busses had lifts. We had one driver Bob who was our favorite and made us feel right at home. Used the pool and hot tubs (open 24 hours) they were clean and warm. The resort is quiet also. We never heard a thing during the night time hours. I highly recommend this resort to all.

3  Thank D-Klickitat
Reviewed April 21, 2011

only HOT water on washer worked so would shut off at rinse cycle and had to watch what you washed in it. Staff very pushy about attending there membership update, even after I told 2 different people I was not interested in attending they called my room and tried to guilt me into attending. They say they have "movies by the pool" as one of their activies but its really "movies in the grass behind the pool". Was clean, quiet, and easy parking.

1  Thank lovestotravel60750
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Just returned from 3 days at Grand Desert. Accomodations and hotel staff were very nice. Concierge desk ( especially Dani) was very friendly and eager to help. The units are huge and well furnished. Being off the Strip ( free shuttle, 5 minute walk) was a plus as the Strip is a zoo (it's Vegas, baby!). A lovely place to stay BUT....When asked to participate in a "30 minute survey" ..DON'T!!!!!!
( The free tickets you're offered actually end costing you ($55 for three of us, mandatory drink$9, processing fee $8 plus tax per) Save your money and go see Cirque de Soleil .Two hours and five minutes later, we had been demeaned by the Sales Rep for our lack of knowledge of the latest Wyndham "programs", insulted we couldn't understand the various convoluted points allocations, and BLATANTLY lied to about our status as Wyndham owners ( with innaccurate documentation). All of this to purchase more "points ($14,000.00 worth). We have filed a formal complaint with Wyndham Corp. and may file a complaint with State of Nevada over these tactics. So, nice place to stay,
BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay here, it's a nice place...BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business