“SUPER! A must do when in Las Vegas!”

Champagne Night Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$39.99*
and up
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by Luxury Coach
Ranked #174 of 240 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The best tour ever! A must do! Hopefully you are picked up by Rick. He is the best! He picked us up at the Stratosphere at 5:45 PM.. we were the first ones on the bus, from there we went and picked up a few more groups, at the end of our picking up we had 5 Australian gals, a couple from Scotland, a couple from the UK and my boyfriend and I, from Southern California.

Our first stop was a liquor store, as requested by the tour, then was Las Vegas sign, then the Bellagio Water Fountain among other things at the Bellagio, and finally the Fremont light show! Then he took us back to our respective hotels.

Along the tour he gave us history, he was very knowledgeable as to what was what, when it was developed and the ranking in the world. Very cool! We definitely will remember this for a lifetime!

3  Thank Claudeezyy

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I booked this tour in advance to pick us up at the Excalibur. The bus ended up being pretty late picking us up, but when I called the lady who answered the phone was very apologetic and explained they had an unexpected issue and very sorry for the delay. Being this late made me a little skeptical but once we were picked up we knew we were going to have a great time. Our guide Bob was great! So infomative. We stopped at the Las Vegas welcome sign, the Bellagio fountains, and the light show on Fremont. The tour ended up being around 4 hours and was well worth the cost. I thought it was a great way to see the sights while having a few cocktails.

1  Thank Amy12973
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is the "Best Strip Tour in Vegas and the tour guide Ric is the Man!!!!
Being picked up at the Venetian (tour lobby) was very convenient, but we almost missed the tour itself lol! Ric was the best guide/host, he's a really cool guy, and was very knowledgeable.
Where didn't we go on the Las Vegas strip such places like "Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, Pawn Stars, Freemont St, Bellagio fountain show, and so many more places.
The tour is well worth and I'd recommend it too anyone, who's going to visit Las Vegas in the future.

2  Thank DLatta
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I will caveat that I do like Celebrity Coaches and our host was great. This is a nice way to see the sights. I think we were surprised because the way it was sold to us was that this is a party bus. While entertaining and the host was nice, there were a couple of malfunctions that took away from the evening. First, the air conditioner was broken so were terribly hot. Secondly, the tour was a little long, we grew very tired and were all to happy to get back to the room. For optimal enjoyment, wear comfortable walking shoes and plan get back to the hotel room for a quick nap before heading out to clubs and parties in the evening.

3  Thank Courtney C
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

We were picked up at the Venetian( tour lobby ). Ric was the guide/ driver really nice guy. Very comfy limo bus with champagne. We went to the Las Vegas sign, Pawn Stars ( TV Show ), Freemont St and the Bellagio. The tour lasted about 4 hours with ample time at each stop for pictures some Ric took as he knows the best shots. Throughout the tour you get a runnin commentary about Vegas. This is definatley a tour you should consider even just gettin to Freemont and the Las Vegas sign by taxi would be about the same price as the tour.

3  Thank John G