Tripadvisor

More Info
from $101.54
More Info
1,997 results
All reviews race track racing experience porsche cayman lap times las vegas motor speedway ferrari gt car experience race car driver lamborghini aventador real racing hot laps super cars dream car enrico bertaggia fast cars full throttle passenger seat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

So, although I have marked this visit as solo, I did go to the Las Vegas Racing Track with my parents who had already signed up to drive three or so cars. I was at the track to do another racing experience that although was a tick in my bucket list, did leave me a little underwhelmed. I went over to Dream Racing to meet up with my parents who were having fun driving Lamborghini, Ferrari and Audi and decided to see if I could go on a ride along in a Lamborghini. Last minute these wonderful people had put me into a racing suit and I was ready for my ride. JT Montes (my driver and my parents instructor) was so kind, friendly and made sure that I had a good experience - which I did. Although, Dream Racing comes across as a large company through advertising it has a very family business and family friendly feel. Dream Racing also allowed me to take the transfer from Las Vegas Strip to the race track as a guest but also knew that I was visiting another establishment and were all cool with it. You can’t go wrong with Dream Racing - there were no faults, easy to book, easy to deal with just an awesome place to experience some awesome cars! Maybe I should speak more about the cars!!! There are so many to choose from - be sure that what you see on their website it what you will get - nothing subpar here!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank Kele-Jane
Dream R, Customer Service Representative at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us! This is exactly what we aim to offer for each of our guests, and we’re so glad that JT helped you get the most out of your experience. We are so happy you felt like family while you are here, we love seeing you feel at home and relaxed with us, this is how you get the best experience! We look forward to seeing you on track again!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

When I at rived with my wife and kids, everyone was a little nervous as it’s not everyday you get to drive a $400k supercar. Sergio and the rest of the staff calmed our nerves and assisted us in choosing our cars. George, Reggie and the rest of the instructors were OUTSTANDING! A #bucketlist “must do” for everyone!

Date of experience: January 2020
Dream R, Customer Service Representative at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review! We still get excited from being around such beautiful vehicles and we're glad we were able to help channel that excitement into a wonderful experience on track with us! It's great to know that we could help you check off a bucket list item and our amazing staff was apart of it.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I went to Dream Racing for a Ferrari/Lamborguini driving experience, and I enjoyed myself from the moment I walked in (literally), until the moment I left the facility. The moment I walked in, a man behind the counter greeted me and my husband in a very positive and friendly way. He welcomed us, found the details of my appointment, and reviewed the different cars available with the package I got.
I got the Combo Package #3, and drove the Ferrari 458 and the Lamborghini Racing car (vs the street-legal one). The hundreds of dollars were most certainly worth it, especially given I have wanted to do this for so long!
The experience I had could not have been the same without Sergio and Vini's friendly presence. It's such a daunting activity, to drive a supercar like these, and to have kind, friendly, open people to guide you is an important defining element in the entire process. They have a beautiful facility, indoors and on the track, and they even have an area for poeple who aren't driving to still go all the way to the track and watch/take photos/ I definitely recommend Dream Racing!

Date of experience: January 2020
Dream R, Customer Service Representative at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

We're so glad you had a fantastic time with our fantastic instructor, Vinny! Thank you for your review and sharing your entire experience with us to the TripAdvisor community, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I aranged a driving experience for my boyfriend for christmas via Dream Racing. I knew his dream car is the Nissan GTR and luckly Dream Racing also include a driving experience with that one. So booking complete!

The experience was so much fun for my boyfriend and also fun to watch and take some pictures and record videos.
The driving instructor JT Montes is very nice and explain everything very easily.

We only can recommend Dream Racing. It is so much fun! :-)

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for taking your boyfriend out to see us Sarah! It was our pleasure to provide him with an experience in the Nissan GTR, and we are happy to hear that he had a great time! We will make sure to extend those kind words to JT, and we hope to see you guys on track again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

There were three of us who opted for the drifting ride-along with Vinny in a BMW M3 and that was an absolute blast. The videos from the ride show all of us smiling the entire ride. Vinny is an amazing driver who makes the drifting so much fun. I would highly recommend Dream Racing and Vinny if you're in Las Vegas.

Date of experience: December 2019
Dream R, Customer Service Representative at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Our drifting ride along is one of our favorites and Vinny sure enjoys any chance he can get to get behind the wheel. He truly adds a lot of fun to the experience and we're glad to hear that you had a great time! Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review!