“Wow!”

Ride Along Experience in a Drift Racing Car
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An authentic driving experience. Dream Racing is the five-star driving experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the only one where you can get behind the wheel of a real Ferrari race car, as well as the worlds largest and fastest selection of the best exotic cars on the market. No matter which package you choose, we promise to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. Don't miss this unique opportunity. FREE TRANSPORTATION WITH EVERY EXPERIENCE
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Okotoks, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I treated myself to the experience of driving a full-on race car and was not disappointed. I live to drive, ride and go fast and was treated to a thrill of a lifetime. The experience of driving this 430GT Ferrari race car is something one will not soon forget. My instructor Nick, was great. He knew what he was talking about and pushed me to a 55 second lap. I was so thrilled with this event that I will include it on the itinerary the next time I go to Vegas. It is a great facility with exceptional customer service and a great staff.

Loved it and highly recommend it to those who cant seem to satisfy the need for speed.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Chris B
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
WOW....55 seconds is lightening fast!! Nic is one of our best and with over 15,000 laps last year alone under his belt there is a reason he's one of our best. We are thrilled to hear of your fast times and are so happy that you spent time with us. We also live speed and thrive that everyone who comes through our doors experiences the same thing that you did.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others and letting us know how we did and can't wait to have you back again and see if we can shave some more time off that 55 seconds!

• Hebrew first
“Driving experience and ride a long”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

A Great Day at Lvms !! DREAM Racing-
My son in law drove a Ferrari GT430
And my son a ride along in the new Corvette Stingray.

J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Your family members chose two amazing vehicles to drive! We are big fans of the new Corvette and the performance it offers and appreciate you taking your time to let us and other knows how your experience went.

We hope to see you again next time you are in Las Vegas.
Sumter, South Carolina
“Dream Racing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I drove the Ferrari 430GT amazing car never been a race car. Staff was very nice and helpful, driving instructors were great. I come to vegas at least once a year and I will be doing it again and evertime I come back. Great experance for the money. Would recomend to anyone.

Visited March 2014
So glad to hear of your positive experience with us here, not many people have the chance to experience the thrill of driving a real Ferrari race car and seeing what it is truly capable of doing, and we really appreciate you letting us know how we are doing.

We will keep a car fueled and ready to go on your return to Las Vegas!
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional Staff, Phenomenal Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Highly recommend this experience. I was nervous and unsure if I was going to want to race, but the entire staff put me at ease. The instructors are extremely patient and knowledgable, and made me feel like I was pro! Every single person working is friendly and attentive. If you're on the fence, do it!

Visited February 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We totally understand that driving one of our cars can be a very intimidating experience but as you found out our instructors can easily put you at ease and then take you through our training process where you learn how to drive these cars and drive them well. Ultimately what the car does is all under the control of your right foot, and so many people forget that.

We are so glad you did not let the fear stop you and you were able to press forward and experience for yourself the joy driving one of these cars bring.

We'd love to have you back again soon!
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Fast cars go fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Its a good time if you have never driven a supercar before. It was quite a rush the first time I stepped on the gas pedal of the Audi R8. Staff were all nice, a little pushy to upgrade vehicles, but nice. Instructors were knowledgable and friendly. Would go again.

Visited February 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
You are so right in that this is a great place to come if you have never driven a Supercar before, we love taking those with little to no experience and working with our instructors and our program and making great drivers out of them. We look forward to your return and will give you another exciting experience you will never forget.