“Driving experience and ride a long”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dream Racing

Ride Along Experience in a Drift Racing Car
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An authentic driving experience. Dream Racing is the five-star driving experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the only one where you can get behind the wheel of a real Ferrari race car, as well as the worlds largest and fastest selection of the best exotic cars on the market. No matter which package you choose, we promise to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. Don't miss this unique opportunity. FREE TRANSPORTATION WITH EVERY EXPERIENCE
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
“Driving experience and ride a long”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

A Great Day at Lvms !! DREAM Racing-
My son in law drove a Ferrari GT430
And my son a ride along in the new Corvette Stingray.

J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Your family members chose two amazing vehicles to drive! We are big fans of the new Corvette and the performance it offers and appreciate you taking your time to let us and other knows how your experience went.

We hope to see you again next time you are in Las Vegas.

• Hebrew first
Sumter, South Carolina
“Dream Racing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I drove the Ferrari 430GT amazing car never been a race car. Staff was very nice and helpful, driving instructors were great. I come to vegas at least once a year and I will be doing it again and evertime I come back. Great experance for the money. Would recomend to anyone.

Visited March 2014
So glad to hear of your positive experience with us here, not many people have the chance to experience the thrill of driving a real Ferrari race car and seeing what it is truly capable of doing, and we really appreciate you letting us know how we are doing.

We will keep a car fueled and ready to go on your return to Las Vegas!
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional Staff, Phenomenal Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Highly recommend this experience. I was nervous and unsure if I was going to want to race, but the entire staff put me at ease. The instructors are extremely patient and knowledgable, and made me feel like I was pro! Every single person working is friendly and attentive. If you're on the fence, do it!

Visited February 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We totally understand that driving one of our cars can be a very intimidating experience but as you found out our instructors can easily put you at ease and then take you through our training process where you learn how to drive these cars and drive them well. Ultimately what the car does is all under the control of your right foot, and so many people forget that.

We are so glad you did not let the fear stop you and you were able to press forward and experience for yourself the joy driving one of these cars bring.

We'd love to have you back again soon!
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Fast cars go fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Its a good time if you have never driven a supercar before. It was quite a rush the first time I stepped on the gas pedal of the Audi R8. Staff were all nice, a little pushy to upgrade vehicles, but nice. Instructors were knowledgable and friendly. Would go again.

Visited February 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
You are so right in that this is a great place to come if you have never driven a Supercar before, we love taking those with little to no experience and working with our instructors and our program and making great drivers out of them. We look forward to your return and will give you another exciting experience you will never forget.
Gurnee, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ABSOLUTE best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was immediately impressed as we pulled into a parking space. You notice the building painted in Ferrari red accents and their cars that are not being prepped to be driven in front of their garage doors, giving you amble opportunity to take pictures with the cars and gawk at the one you wish you got to pull up in. When you walk in you immediately notice the same thing as the outside. Very modern, welcoming, and clearly racing driven. The check in woman was very polite and accommodating. I had signed up to drive the Audi R8, but I was highly interested in the Corvette Stingray Z51 online which was supposedly unavailable until March. I had seen it outside when we pulled up, I asked it was the same price for the 7 laps as the R8. They switched me with no problems, it was all about the experience I wanted. After a few minutes, they took the group that would be driving to the orientation video and simulators. Matt, the lead driving instructor showed us the video and was very informative. We watched the slide show about the driving lines and the shifting and braking, very informative, learned a few new things and bad ideas I had about driving. good riddance, since I didn't have any professional instruction before my trip. We sat down in the simulators, which was a lazer grid model of the real track outside done by iracing. The instruction made me extremely comfortable going out onto the track in a real car. I was with Matt out on the track and he was very informative and helpful, as well as supportive and they try to get you to push the car as much as possible. The Z51 was fast, it handled amazing through the turns, and sounded awesome. I had such an amazing time and next time I really want to try the F430 GT.

1 Thank Kevin H
We love the Z51 here and you honestly can't beat the price of the experience, especially for a car that performs as high as the Stingray does. It was a little bit of a wait to get the car but now that we have it we are in love with it. There is a reason Matt is one of our Lead Instructors and you experienced it first hand, and he is just an example of the amazing staff we have working here. We have spared no expense in the creation of our experience here and really appreciate you noticing the little things that set us heads and shoulders above our competitors.

We will keep a 430GT gassed and ready to go upon your return!