“Homestead at Ceasars not great.”

Old Homestead Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Homestead Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Waited for almost an hour and half for dinner sitting at a little tiny table in the middle of the floor, had to hold my purse on my lap to eat.. (and we are diamond customers that were supposed to get good seating),, then the meat was rare instead of well done.. not impressed to say the least...

1  Thank Sylvia635
There are newer reviews for Old Homestead Steakhouse

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was a new restaurant for us and it was great. My wife and I have travel to Vegas every Dec for the last 10 years. We try different restaurants every time and this one was great. Service and server were right on!! Server was knowledgeable about dinner menu he made suggestions, the wine server also made good suggested. Over all had a great time and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We found this to be an extravagently expensive place, and we did not feel that it earned the cost. The steaks were good. The asparagus was good. Tater tots were unique. Salmon was good. This is a place that charges a rediculous amount for a steak, and then charges $5 extra for a sauce to put on it. Drinks were good, and only $10 for a mixed drink, so that is a positive. Desserts were good. We eat at expensive restaurants often enough, but found this one to be lacking. Service was really slow. There was not much in the area of drink refills, etc. We left feeling that we were a bit shortchanged. This place has a good variety of things on the menu, and a few were not so overpriced. Might I recommend the chicken.................

Reviewed December 21, 2012

After getting married in Vegas, my new husband and I wanted to have dinner at some place special. We read a few good reviews for Old Homestead and, based on the high prices, we figured that the food must be good. Big mistake . . . Everything we ordered was awful. My husband's steak was dry, overcooked and tasteless. The lobster was undercooked. The top of the macaroni and cheese was dried out. The cauliflower au gratin smelled like an old shoe. The service was wonderful when we first arrived, but after our food was delivered, our waiter made himself scarce. I think he was trying to avoid hearing our opinions about the food. This was the first meal my husband and I shared together as a married couple, and it was a tremendous letdown. We would have been better off eating at the food court. High prices do not always mean high quality.

1  Thank Robin C
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had a terrific time at a table for 9 last night. Service was excellent and the table afforded us some privacy. Menu is typical of a steakhouse menu but the boasts as to the quality of the meat fell short of the standard we are used to. In this case, two of us shared a porterhouse for two with the thought that this would be like Peter Luger's in Brooklyn.......not even close. I had creamed spinach as a side order and it was gummy. Key Lime Pie was good.

Las Vegas is littered with steakhouses. Consider your alternatives.

By the way, Marc Sherry, one of the owners, was here looking after his business. This is a good thing.