“Best Pizza in Las Vegas”

Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe
Ranked #1,010 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Best Pizza in Las Vegas”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm a Brooklyn native and I definitely had some good pizzas in my life but Nordstrom's pizza can't be beat. Very good crust and toppings, we always have the pepperoni. My husband and I eat there at least 2-3 times per week.

Visited March 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I liked it all. The food was fresh, the service was good, and the location was perfect. I had a salad with salmon, it was sushi quality!

Visited March 2013
Brisbane
“Value for money - in Fasion Show Mall”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were wondering around late one night, looking for some home style food. We were in Nordstrom's in the Fashion Show Mall and stumbled across their cafe. WOW - what a great place to eat. There is a wide variety of food on offer from sandwiches to roast and finer style dining options. Serves are plenitful and food very tasty. There are no crystal chandaliers but the surroundings are pleasant, staff very helpful and food was fabulous. A definite must if travelling with kids and you're tired of the bigger restaurants. They make THE BEST lemonade.

• Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great spot to eat while shopping...”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were doing some after Christmas shopping at Fashion Show and wanted to stop for lunch. Nordstrom's Cafe has a wonderful selection of soups, salads and sandwiches..I chose the parm crusted chicken salad...very good...I would prefer to sit down and order but it is a good quick place with good quality food.

• Visited December 2012
Las Vegas
“Used to love this place...”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been a customer of this restaurant for many years... I used to love going in and grabbing a cup of soup and salad. Went there recently and their portion sizes have reduced drastically. I ordered the Chinese chicken salad for $10 and the salad was about seven or eight bites. I was highly unimpressed and disappointed. Their portions on the other entrees that others were ordering seemed smaller as well. I will try another restaurant at Fashion Show before I go back here.

• Visited January 2013