“Awesome Death Valley Park Tour”

Bindlestiff Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$218.99*
and up
Small-Group Death Valley National Park Day Trip from Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Book directly with Bindlestiff Tours for special offers and discounts. Day Tours. Multi Day Tours. Private Custom Tours. Grand Canyon, Arches, Monument Valley, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Yosemite, Yellowstone and more. Adventure Travel/Sightseeing company specializing in small group tours of the Southwest USA National Parks departing Las Vegas, San Francisco, Phoenix, Los Angeles.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome Death Valley Park Tour”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the one day tour of Death Valley. Khriss, our guide for the day, was great and the small group size is perfect for a trip like this. Getting to know the other group members and hearing their stories also makes the trip more interesting. Khriss shared his wealth of knowledge with us and we definitely came away with a greater appreciation for, and knowledge of, the area. We plan on taking additional Bindlestiff Tours and would highly recommend them and Khriss to anyone.

Visited March 2013
BindlestiffTours, Owner at Bindlestiff Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thanks Mike- we are glad you learned something along with a great day out. Death Valley's history is fascinating as is the scenery and we are are happy to have shared it with you!

• Korean first
Yonkers, New York
180 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 196 helpful votes
“the best gu- -ides in Vegas!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I love Vegas and we love taking day trips. This time out we found Bindlestiff Tours and went on the Ghost Town tour today. Our guide was Chris who made the entire day very pleasant. He knew everything and shared it in an informative and funny way! The tour was very comprehensive and so full of everything you expect and want on a day trip. The van was very comfortable, the lunch they supplied was good and there was plenty of cold water. I don't think we missed anything at all.....This is surely the company to go on trips with! We would recommend them to everyone. We saw things we never knew existed thank you! In addition to a great tour Chris was kind to all his guests and made sure we had plenty of rest room stops and encouraged questions.

1 Thank christmas152
Thank you so much for the review and the compliments. We are pleased that we were able to show you things in the Mojave Desert that you hadn't seen before and our guides put a lot of effort into making tours enjoyable yet informative at the same time. Our Ghost Town Tour is great fun and we are glad you enjoyed it.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Small Group Death Valley Tour”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the one day tour to Death Valley. Rachel was an excellent guide, so knowledgeable and passionate! The small group size really made the day much better as we could be flexible & pack in a lot more than a big bus tour. As a solo traveller I also liked the smaller size and lots of interaction with the tour guide. I will definitely be doing another bindlestiff tour soon :)

2 Thank IrishGB
Thank you for your review. We believe that by offering small groups tours rather than large coaches, our clients receive a higher level of service at a more personal level. It also means we can tailor tours to individual needs and interests. We are looking forward to seeing you in May for your next tour!
Singapore, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour to Death Valley!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Death Valley National Park Tour 08032013

Firstly, I need to apologise for not remembering my tour guide's name! :(

Prior to tour

I actually booked the tour for 10032013, but managed to change it to 08032013, which better suited my schedule, so even before the trip, the service rendered was good! What is more impressive to me is their flexibility! I called the day before to confirm the departure for my trip, and instead of the allocated pick-up at Super 8 on the strip, they managed to pick me up from the hostel where I am staying at! Kudos!

During the tour

It's my first tour in Las Vegas, and with it, comes anxieties. I didn't know what to expect of a tour to the Death Valley, but the tour guide really put in effort to bring me up to speed! She explained the history of Las Vegas, clarified my doubts and answered ALL of my questions to and fro (though I was pretty much knocked out on the return leg) the Death Valley, and even in the Death Valley itself!

It wasn't a bright and sunny day that I had expected, that day was a REAL rainy day in the death valley, and even in vegas as well. Yet, since I've came so far, I wouldn't want to miss a single spot due to the weather. We altered our plans to go to the high view points first, and headed to the low-lying ones that might be flooded and thus cordoned off due to the unanticipated rain (such as badwater). Even out in the rain (and most of the time I was the only tourist out in the rain from the group), she was still answering my questions, directing me and telling me fun facts about the place I am at, and took pictures for me even though it's freezing with howling winds.

This went on for ALL the points that we got off for photo-opportunities and worthy points of interest, and it really made my day seeing the photos!

I really have to thank Bindlestiff Tours for making the experience so wonderful despite the unexpected weather. I must say, when I bought the groupon, I didn't expect myself to have such a great time!

I will definitely return (with friends!) to go on more of your tours!

1 Thank Kangsheng
Thanks Kangsheng!! Rain in Death Valley is almost unheard of so certainly a rare sight. We are so glad you enjoyed your tour and got some great photos. We are a small groups operator and our tours, because they are small groups, are friendly and we try very hard to make people feel welcome and relaxed whilst on tour with us. Thanks for posting your photos!
Delaware, Ohio, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ghost towns tours”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The trip was EXCELLENT. Khriss was SO full of information, and treated us like friends instead of clients. The gunfight at Chloride was hillarious. Oatman was great, also, feeding the burros. They had their own personalities. The gold mine reminded me of growing up on the farm, with all the nick-nacks they had. The 2 other couples were friendly and fun to talk to. We all had a blast, and I hated to see the tour end. I will DEFINITELY go on another tour with Bindlestiff Tours the next time I come to town. If you want to have a fun time taking a tour, definitely give them a call. Thanks, again, Khriss!

Visited March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us- we appreciate it. Our Ghost Town Tour is great fun and we are glad you enjoyed it- the gunfight in Chloride is hilarious yes! and the Mojave Desert scenery spectacular. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.