“Death Vally Day Tour-really fun day out!”

Bindlestiff Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$218.99*
and up
Small-Group Death Valley National Park Day Trip from Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Book directly with Bindlestiff Tours for special offers and discounts. Day Tours. Multi Day Tours. Private Custom Tours. Grand Canyon, Arches, Monument Valley, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Yosemite, Yellowstone and more. Adventure Travel/Sightseeing company specializing in small group tours of the Southwest USA National Parks departing Las Vegas, San Francisco, Phoenix, Los Angeles.
Dorchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Death Vally Day Tour-really fun day out!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I took a tour with Bindlestiff Tours to Death Valley-our tour guide was professional, knowledgeable and really fun. He took us to a lot of places that weren't on the itinerary and on the way back i had inquired about a building that we saw coming in and he said he would stop there on the way back to Vegas for a quick photo-the building was the Armargosa Opera House-fascinating story of a lady who performed to an audience she painted on the walls herself for 40 years! Really interesting additional stop thanks so much!

Death Valley itself was incredible, the scenery and landscape were amazing and our tour guide really showed us everything possible- we could tell that he loved his job and we felt really lucky to have had him as our guide as he went out of his way to make sure we had the best possibly day.

My wife is on a gluten free diet and when i called to make the reservation the owner picked up the phone (i liked this very much) she assured us that this was no problem as she does most of the food shopping herself and we were treated to many gluten free delights from Trader Joes! Much appreciated as most other tour companies told us to bring our own snacks.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wishing to visit the national parks near Las Vegas, we were so happy we found them and will definitely be booking some of their other tours if we ever return to Las Vegas. If you are looking for a small group tour with a company who actually cares that you have a good time, energetic guides and a lovely lady who owns the company- then go with Bindlestiff Tours-thank you very much!

1 Thank mike g
BindlestiffTours, Owner at Bindlestiff Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks for your review. We are always happy to cater to dietary requests and glad you appreciate Trader Joe's treats as much as we do!
The Amargosa Opera house has a fascinating history and we are glad you got to learn about it-we love to stop there on the way from Death Valley for a quick cup of coffee!

• Korean first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Zion National Park Tour”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently took two tours with this company-one to Death Valley and one to Zion. We booked the second as the first was so much fun. Throughout the tour we were given fun facts, plenty of snacks and bottled water. When we got to the park we were able to hike Angels Landing which was the main reason we booked this tour. We didn’t want to be herded round like sheep on a large coach tour and after researching this company we finally found a company who is willing to adapt tours to meet individual requests. The tours are in small groups so you get a great deal more freedom in doing what you want to do in each location-for example we had some older folks on the tour who wanted to walk but were not up for a huge hike like we were so our guide took them to see the highlights and a shorter walk whilst we went on our longer hike and we all met up again later on. We really liked this about this company. Definitely recommend. Thank you.

Visited September 2012
Thank you for your review, we are glad you got to hike Angels Landing-its one of our favorites!
Sunnyvale, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy to go with Bindlestiff”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I had 2 day trips with Bindlestiff to Zion and Death Valley while we were in Las Vegas. I'm so happy I made such a right decision.
Both guides are very experienced, nice and funny. No rush and take the time at any stop, which made the whole tour just like a casual trip with friends, except that you don't need to drive yourself.
They prepared various fruits, snacks, sauces for the lunch picnic, and even always chose beautiful picnic areas for you to enjoy.

I really hope they could provide more tours to other amazing destinations in future.

Visited November 2012
Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your tours. Small Group touring is certainly more suited to people who ant to take their time, relax and enjoy their day and not be rushed on and off huge coaches! We are adding new destinations and hope to see you again someday....
Brighton, United Kingdom
“8th-10th of November I went on the Bryce and Zion Tour, and had one of the best times of my life!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Mike even took us to Angel Fire Valley, which was not on the itinerary, as we made good time, and that was like going to another planet. Nothing was too much trouble, it was relaxed, and God did he know his facts about the rocks, the history, even Wild Turkeys!

I really cannot recommend this tour company enough, they picked me up at my hotel and dropped me off, it was such a fantastically organised trip and very relaxed, which is what you want on holiday.

Gold stars to Bindlestiff

Visited November 2012
Thanks Adrian we are so glad you enjoyed your tour. Our Tour Guides enjoy their jobs and definitely go out of their way to add in extras so I will pass on to Mike that you really enjoyed the Valley of Fire!
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had a blast with Bindlestiff Tours exploring beautiful scenary in Zion National Park. First of all, the booking process went smoothly and I received fast responses to my emails and questions. The trip was designed and organised really well, and the food was great! Our tour leader, Rachel, went to great lengths to make sure that we had everything we needed. We would definitely recommend the tour company to our friends visiting the US :)

Visited October 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I had a great time leading this tour- it was a pleasure to meet you and we hope to see you again one day!