“Great food.”

Three Angry Wives Pub
Ranked #1,519 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had a rather large party. Everyone ordered something different, from burgers to wraps to wings, and all had great food. Waitress was fairly new, but had seasoned pro helping her.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Would love to transplant this place to my neighborhood. Has the welcoming charm of your local pub, beer cold enough to quench your thirst on a hot day, a Reuben sandwich that rivals my own recipe and a whole wall of televisions to watch your favorites sports on. Debbie was our server; she is on top of her game and has a support team that rocks! Luckily a friend of mine just moved to this area so I know I will have plenty of opportunities to visit.

1  Thank BEEHAVE
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Cool place, we had pizza. It was tasty, with a laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Was in Nevada for an educational course over the weekend of Saint Patrick's Day and went here on the Friday evening before to check out the pub. Through a local, I found out they were having a bash Saturday for St. Paddy's Day and was encouraged to come back for the party. I did and it was terrific. Very crowded, very loud and was a perfect way to celebrate.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We were extremely hungry and somewhat lost when wandering around Vegas just after Christmas. We found this pub by accident and loved it!

Food was excellent, delivered fast and hot with a nice smile and even though everyone in our group was famished we could not eat it all.

Marked the spot in my bud's GPS to find again next time we're in town.