“Excellent and Lots to Offer”

Spa & Salon Bellagio
Ranked #12 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I spent an afternoon getting two different treatments. The swedish massage was one of the best I've had, and the facial really excellent. The facility is HUGE… like 55,000 sq. ft., so leave time early to be taken back to the various quiet rooms before your treatment. Products for showering, etc. all there, as well as brushes and blowdryers. A very nice day.

1  Thank PucksterColorado
"vegas"
in 27 reviews
"encore"

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My husband and I decided to head straight for the spa when we landed in Vegas. We wanted to relax immediately and begin to enjoy our vacation. After dropping our bags at our hotel we walked over to the Bellagio Spa. It was easy to find the location and we had a pleasant check-in. It was no problem to get a day pass, even not being Bellagio guests. We were shown to our respective sides and given a robe, slippers, and locker. While I've been to several spas and am not shy, I was a little confused why they would give me a locker RIGHT next to the open door that led to the employee area. There were 4-5 employees standing there folding towels and talking every time I went to my locker, and I felt a little odd 'baring all' as I changed in that location, especially when the spa was nearly empty (10am) and there were locker areas in more 'private' locations.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the spa. It was relatively empty when I arrived and I had no problem finding a spot to enjoy the steam room and spa. There was a wonderful cold plunge too, though I couldn't get past my waist in it! As the day went on it began to fill up, but still not overly-busy, even the day after Christmas. I ended up staying and enjoying the facilities for a little over two hours and felt fully relaxed. There's a nice relaxation/waiting room where I went to read my book and enjoy some of the complimentary tea and juice.

My only big complaint about the spa was the lack of seating/lounging area near the steam room and hot spas. There were three chairs and one lounger - all of which were occupied the entire time I was there. It would be nice to be able to lounge without having to dry off and go into the waiting room. Also - there is no co-ed area to meet your husband/wife.

4  Thank megj2014
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Brigitta did my nails for me and a hand treatment. She was very courteous and friendly. Obviously loves her work. I wish she was my regular manicurist! Enjoyed a glass of bubbles and really relaxed.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I signed up for the detox package - 3 treatments, including a massage, a seaweed wrap, and a pedicure with a strawberry smoothie. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the spa level - quiet, calming color palette, etc. The treatments were done well up there. My aesthetician was even a PhD! Then we had to go downstairs to get our pedicure, our last treatment, and were immediately shocked back into a noisy, busy atmosphere. Our pedicurists were pleasant, but talked the whole time. One of the chairs was even broken. If they really want us to continue our "spa" experience, they should have the pedicure on the same level or a back, quiet entrance to a separate area. All in all, I would come back, but would not choose any services on the salon floor. They also made you pay for services on different floors, so that was an abrupt "back to reality" moment. If this was a package, you should be able to pay for it all at check-in.

2  Thank beav16
See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The spa at Bellagio is beautiful, spacious and VERY relaxing! From saunas and steamrooms, to hot tubs, a cold plunge, and great facilities, this spa has it all. The decor and lounge area are very relaxing.

I had a body scrub which was fabulous. Debra was wonderful and very pleasant. I would highly recommend.

The front desk staff at the spa were less than impressive. They did a good job of showing me to my locker, but did not show the rest of the spa and were very testy when asked where to put used sandals and robes. It was early in the morning, but unacceptable to treat a guest like their question is idiotic.

I would recommend the spa here and the services and just remind anyone to take any attitude in stride. You're there to relax!