“The real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Foot Spa

The Foot Spa
Ranked #47 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: the foot spa has everything you expect for a genuine comfort. Professional massage therapists always offer service tailored to your health condition. Natural herbal elements are utilized to enhance the practice. Moreover, we care more than provide the best service. We are also eager to share the traditional mystery of foot massage with our customers who feel interested.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

this place was wonderful! We got three 1hr massages for less than one at the resort including cab fare. Full body and very good technique. Clean quiet and professional

Visited January 2014

Baxley, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Now where in Las Vegas can you find massage at 20-30/ hour? The Foot Spa at Spring Mountain Road! It is a nondescript place so if you are thinking chi-chi atmosphere with chi-chi prices then don't come here. The place is clean but again is not flashy but you do get a good massage. Though it is called foot spa, they do full body massage (clothed) that will leave you relaxed. Walk in, no appointment needed they will take care of you.

Visited September 2013
Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Foot Spa is a must on your Las Vegas trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Foot Spa is a must on your Las Vegas trip. We went to the Foot Spa yesterday and it was my birthday and one of my BFF's too. We usually go to Vegas for my birthday week. I treated my friends and family to a beautiful experience at the Foot Spa without telling them ahead of time that I was paying. The massages were so good, that my husband kept asking me if there was a miscommunication with the staff because we were getting a full massage instead of our feet. I repeated assured him the staff was just giving us our moneys worth. The massage was extremely relaxing and we will definitely go every time we visit Las Vegas.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank wheelskat
Santa Clara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best $21 spent after a weekend of dancing in heels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Let me set the stage for you: girls weekend Vegas...last day (catching flights later on)...shopping in Caesar's...feet killing us from late nights in heels. Someone suggests we go to the spa at Caesar's. We all think that sounds great but don't want to pay the hefty price tag. I mention how great it would be if there was a foot spa near by. We all whip out our phones and check reviews. The result- China Town, a few miles off strip (approx. $13 cab ride) there are 2 foot spas with good reviews. The Foot Spa was closest- so we go.
Best $21 I've ever spent in Vegas...The 5 of us walk in and we were asked if we had an appointment (nope, but I would recommend calling ahead)... We wait a minute and they ask us all to be seated and out of nowhere people appear with tubs of hot water and they get to work. The staff was quick to action, professional and friendly. It's clean, dim lighting with a flat screen TV playing Discovery or Travel channel i think. The price is super reasonable for a foot massage (but really it's so much more: scalp, face, shoulders, neck, hands and arms) they just focus on the feet and calves for most of the time. The whole process takes about an hour and is pure relaxation...just what the doctor ordered. It's a fully clothed massage, you sit in a chair starting on your back, you turn over to your stomach for the end. You can do add ons for more time or additional focus on full body (they also have other services- see the website for the full service menu). I was gently awaken from my bliss with a "good morning miss" and was given time to slowly get up. They have a bowl of candy out so you can have one of those fruit hard candies with the sticky middle- I always pick strawberry when I see these. We received special pricing for checking in on our smart phones and if you have Pro or Sr. reviewer status and you can get extra discounts if you let them know (not sure if that was a special promotion or something they have running all the time). Given how much value you get out of $20ish bucks- be sure to tip well ($10 is customary for Foot Spas where I live). Now that I've found The Foot Spa...I will more than likely end all of my Vegas weekends here...and by the way if you do go here...walk across the parking lot and have a bite at Big Wong (see my review) this strip mall has 2 hidden gems!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank TravelCMP_1
las vegas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“foot rub, not reflexology”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I wish it was reflexology which when done right is amazing, invigorating, reviving, inspiring and a joyful experience. It wasnt, was just a foot rubbing with no idea of how to do it. Better than me rubbing my feet but disappointing if you know what it should be.

Visited February 2013