“Heaven”
Review of The Foot Spa

The Foot Spa
Ranked #50 of 143 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: the foot spa has everything you expect for a genuine comfort. Professional massage therapists always offer service tailored to your health condition. Natural herbal elements are utilized to enhance the practice. Moreover, we care more than provide the best service. We are also eager to share the traditional mystery of foot massage with our customers who feel interested.
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Heaven”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

By far the best experience with massage I've ever had. And I've had a lot. I am not from Vegas but I will be tempted to take a trip just for another treatment. Very affordable. The owner and staff are very kind.

Visited July 2012

Nice, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I've had a very relaxing moment at the Foot Spa. Friendly staff, efficient reservation procedure (I was offered a free transfer from my nearby hotel, although I preferred to use my own car). The treatment went very well (I took the 2-hour signature foot massage with a foot spa treatment, and they very kindly upgraded me to a "ion detoxification" treatment.
Will definitely go back!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank nissart06
Las Vegas, Nevada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Will go back.. So relaxing .. It was an amazing experience .

1 Thank phephot
Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Affordable Spa; distant location”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

On the advice of my fellow tripadvisor reviewers, my girlfriend and I took a chance and went to this spa. Do not get fooled by the name, the footspa actually offers full body massages and not just foot massages. We decided to get the luxury massage for 75 dollars a person and advertised as 2 hours.

The massage was very well done and professional. They really did a number on my shoulders. The ambiance still leaves something to be desired especially if you are not given one of the semi private areas of the spa. Also, the noise from the people coming in and out, paying, conversing with the owners can be disturbing from time to time. The staff however, are all very polite and really do have your relaxation and enjoyment as a priority. I would recommend this to any of my friends traveling to Las Vegas as an affordable spa alternative to those on the strip. Taxi from MGM grand to this place took about 15 minutes and was approximately 20 dollars.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Georgeamazing
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best spa in Vegas!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Professional reflexology and excellent customer service. Very reasonable and affordable. Highly recommend this place for a great, relaxing experience without the high-end prices.

Visited April 2012