“Must try and then come back over and over again”
Review of Babystacks Cafe

Babystacks Cafe
Ranked #449 of 4,869 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Filipino, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast ALL day everyday! =)
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Must try and then come back over and over again”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Great service and great choices! Jacob our server was awesome, must try the pineapple upside down pancakes. The owner/manager was very friendly and genuine. I'll be back for sure.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved iiiiitttt!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Pancakes were great! Fresh fruit toppings! Great place for a sweet tooth. Not the typical breakfast environment. It's worth the trip to Vegas.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“One of the best breakfast places in Las Vegas!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Ever since my wife and I discovered this place, we have gone every weekend for the last two months. From the excellent, warm, welcoming hostess Danielle to the great and friendly servers, this place has surpassed my expectations for a breakfast spot consistently. Their pancake combinations are my children's favorite things to eat and the Hawaiian food tastes just like home. My wife is from Maui, so she would know. This place has such a great atmosphere. The prices aren't too expensive and I have never had bad service or mis-cooked food. The only problem is you need to get here early because the wait is normally 45 minutes after 9. However, it is worth every minute of the wait.

• Visited March 2014
Brodhead, Wisconsin
“Great pancakes”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice place off strip. Many original food choices for breakfast. The place was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had the red velvet pancakes and they were the best pancakes I ever had. It is worth the trip off the strip.

• Visited January 2014
Kensington, CT
“Happy, not happy”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Was it insanity or a senior moment? I have made the same mistake in the past when we stayed at the South Point, but I thought the restaurant would be reasonably close to Sam's. It wasn't so don't do it. This location and its S. Buffalo counterpart are always busy for breakfast, but we lucked out and did not have to wait for a table though a waiting line formed shortly thereafter. My wife ordered the banana cream pie pancakes, I ordered crepe-like lemon ricotta with a cream cheese syrup and lemon segments. Hers was delicious, mine was not. She finished hers, I did not. She was very happy, I was not.

• Visited October 2013