“Best crepes ever!”
Review of Crepe Expectations

Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 86 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best crepes ever!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Trip Advisor I checked this one out. The variety if crepes made me want to eat each one. Delicious crepes, all 4 in our party loved them. Sat by cook and watched her make them. A treat. Highly recommended. Will definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank S E

• Hebrew first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the Ana Banana Foster and it was delicious. I highly recommend this place. The staff was very friendly. *************************************************************

1 Thank TAMEEKA J
California
“Lives up to its reviews”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Each visit to LV we try to go somewhere new even though we have our favorites. Looking for a new breakfast place I saw that Crepe Expectations was#3 in restaurants, when I looked up the location it was not far off from where we were. I had the Berry Delight and my husband had the Monterey. I was afraid that my crepe might be too sweet with the fruit, powdered sugar and whipped cream but it wasn't. It was perfect and light. My husband was very happy with his plate. At first he thought he wasn't going to get full but to his surprise he did. We will be back again on our next trip to try others. It seemed to be pretty steady with customers and what seamed like regulars.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank Zenay
Phoenix, Arizona
“good crepes”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I had a crepe with apples, walnuts and goat cheese. It was delicious and the owner was very friendly. They also have infused water which was a treat. The prices are also very reasonable.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank DesertDog3000
Utica, New York
“Best Service in Vegas”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

So last time I was in Vegas I found this place...but no one else wanted to go. But this time I didn't care if I had to go alone, there was nothing that was gonna stop me. I went with 5 friends. As soon as we got there we were greeted by Mike, such an awesome guy. He seated us right away & proceeded to tell us all about the menu. When we were all ready we headed up to the counter to place our order with Lou, who we later found out was the owner. Upon looking at Lou you'd think he's a pretty intimidating guy, but as soon as he opens his mouth you realize he's pretty awesome too. Very friendly & helpful, I must say, bc of Mike & Lou, the service at CE was some of the best EVER for us in LV. It's not on the strip, and it's a pretty penny if you take a cab, but if you rent a car or something, it's so worth it. I would even say its worth the cab ride...seriously. It's a diamond in the rough. I will be attending this place every time I come to LV from now on...and I go at least 2x/yr. BTW...all six of us absolutely LOVED our crepes.

Visited June 2014