“Fun breakfast with kids”
Review of Crepe Expectations

Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 80 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
“Fun breakfast with kids”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a timeshare off the strip and had a rental car so exploring restaurants around the city was fun. The kids loved this place...Sunday morning crepe and Berry crepe were our favorites. You can get Nutella overload on some of the other sweet crepes.... They are delicious too just bring your sweet tooth!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Peggy H

• Hebrew first
Hawaii
“So freaking good!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Best brunch I've ever had! I'm planning my next trip to Vegas and cannot stop thinking about these amazing crepes! They were so amazing. I never tried the chocolate variety, though, and I don't plan to because they seemed too sweet. But the fruit crepes and savory crepes are so fluffy and yummy and to die for. I plan on stopping here at least twice on my next visit.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jesslynnrose
Winnipeg
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had the strawberry crepe and it was wonderful. I must go back the next time I am in Las Vegas. My husband had a sandwich he thought was tasty but a bit small.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank FreezingWinnipeg
Buffalo, New York
“Fantastic Crepes”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have been to Las Vegas many times and we always make sure we have crepes once during every visit because they are so extraordinary. It has become a never fail lunch stop for us with a nice selection to choose from.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Alphonso S
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crepe Place to Eat”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been here many times, never a bad experience. The food is fresh and made with love. Best time to go is on Sundays, there is a farmers market in the same parking lot. Love it! The Bananas Foster Crepe is out-of-this-world!

• Visited September 2013