“Amazing Customer Service”

Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 131 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
El Paso, Texas
“Amazing Customer Service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The chefs were truly friendly and their service was top notch! I would go back not just because of the great tasting food but the friendly atmosphere!

• Hebrew first
Arlington, Texas
“If 4.5 we possible....”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Weekend visit to Vegas and really wanted to try this place after finding it on Trip Advisor. The staff was really helpful and friendly with suggestions when told it was our first visit. I had the La Jolla which was bacon, guacamole, lettuce and chipotle mayo. It was really good, but I wasn't quite wowed, maybe because I had mustard instead of the mayo. I don't care for mayo. The wow came with The Monkey. It's Nutella, bananas and cream with chocolate drizzle. Reminded me of one that I had in Paris. It was wonderful. Both were huge and I couldn't eat all of them, but I had to try the dessert even if I didn't finish The La Jolla. My friend had The Ana Banana Foster and loved it. She vowed to return since she lives there. I certainly will on my next trip to Vegas. It's worth leaving the strip if you have a car. Prices are really reasonable, especially compared to the strip. They also have complimentary infused water. Loved!

1 Thank Travelingyogi82
“soo good”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We recently ate here while on vacation, and even with so many amazing food operations we actually considered returning because it was so delicious. My boyfriend got the caprese crepe and said it was different than he expected but very good and I got the Sonora, and it was 10 timesbetter thank anticipated.. Stearns the #2 ranking on tripadvisor and well worth the trip off strip.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Pleasant breakfast on the patio”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast crepe was excellent. It was served with a side of sliced banana. Stopped here on our way to the Hoover Dam. We sat out on the patio. The coffee was the only disappointment, and coffee is important to us, so we probably will not return.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Worth the trip off the Strip!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Wynn and we decided after reading amazing reviews about # 2 restaurant in Vegas "Crepe Expectation" this meal off the "Strip" would be worth the taxi ride! We were certainly not disappointed. The owner Louis meets you with a warm greeting and a big smile. My husband had a breakfast crepe with homemade
Chorizo, eggs, cheese, etc. and I lucked out - because they know about "gluten Free" and made a crepe for me with a rice based flour. I had a breakfast crepe as well and it was delicious. We had a champagne sampler, huge cup of coffee with - oh yes! we had a dessert crepe. OMG Nutella, fresh strawberries and bananas, whipped cream Gluten Free and my husband apple and Carmel crepe. We just had to taste it. Large portions. I promise it's worth the trip off the "strip"!

• Visited September 2013