“Excellent food even if you're not a Crepe person!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crepe Expectations

Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 131 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Wichita, Kansas
“Excellent food even if you're not a Crepe person!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I went to Crepe Expectations with some friends while on vacation in Vegas. My wife and her friends LOVE crepes, I personally am not a fan of crepes but I tagged along anyhow.

The place itself is in a strip mall and pretty tiny. We got one of the last few tables available. Once you place you order you can watch them make it via an LCD television that's hooked up to cameras above the crepe stations.

They have "meal crepes" and "desert crepes". I ordered the Ruben crepe (they only have 2 "manly" crepes. the ruben and the pizza crepe). My wife and her friends all ordered weirdo crepes with various vegetables and cheeses in them. The crepes all come with a side salad and the crepes themselves are a pretty good sized. To my surprise the ruben crepe was actually really good. I'm a pretty big guy and I had troubles finishing off my crepe it was so big.

The women then all ordered desert crepes which they all loved and raved about like a bunch of teenage girls while eating.

I'm sure if we visit Vegas again that it will entail and return trip to Crepe Expectations.

1 Thank Flying_is_evil

• Hebrew first
Hesperia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

So glad and thankful for tripadvisor. We stayed at the M resort and it was only a 7 minute drive to get to crepe expectations... I honestly would drive from CA to Las Vegas just to eat here. this really was our Vegas win. The fideo soup is out of this world amazing and the guava juice so refreshing for the summer.

1 Thank 760andrea85
blue mountains
“Wanted to love it...but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We closely watch reviews for places to eat and eagerly looked forward to our Expectations of the Crepe at Crepe Expectations, but, honestly, we were So Sad when we left. First, the decor is nice and we loved that they had a big screen TV with The Food Network running. They also have cameras directed at the crepe making machine, so you can be entertained with live prep. Also, the young lady making the crepes was very friendly and hard working. Sadly, our crepes were not really very flavorful and were really dry. I got the Greek (how can that Not have flavor?) and my husband had a breakfast crepe with egg. You order at a counter, which is fine, but you still expect someone to come by and ask how your food is...no one did. We also could have used a beverage refill, but maybe we were suppose to go back up to the counter for that - no wait a minute - one male employee went to two other tables several times to check on them...hmmmm. Note also that this is not 'off the strip' but off off off off the strip. Highly unlikely that we'll ever go again, but if we did, we'd order a sweet crepe with lot of juicy fruit.

1 Thank Pfaye
Alberta
“Passionate about Crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

The staff here all seem very passionate about what they provide. I enjoyed sitting on the patio and watching the world go by while enjoying their complimentary water choices. A short wait for a fresh made crepe. I enjoyed the very filling and generous Greek crepe. Next time with only half onions for me though. What really stood out for me was the salad dressing. Very punchy, fresh and made in-house. Overall great food and wonderful hospitality.

• Visited May 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were there Sunday morning in June about 10 o clock, no line we got a table.
The Crepes were very tasty and specially the deesert ones were just.... so delicious...
Maybe we ordered too many, the waiter did not tell us that they were quite a large portion to eat one....
We shared 4 breakfast crepes and 3 with fruit...but it was a little bit too much for us 5, parents with three teenages.
But still a very good breakfast and nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2013