“Exceeds expectations!”
Review of Crepe Expectations

Crepe Expectations
Ranked #1 of 149 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Large delicious crepes! Large variety of choices! Husband had BBQ pork crepe that was served with one of the best coleslaws that I have ever tried! The dressing was a bit different in a wonderful way than a typical coleslaw. My son had the smoked salmon and cream cheese crepe which was served with a side of greens. Since my son is not a salad eater I was lucky to be the one to eat this salad with a "wow" dressing! If I had had room to eat more I would have order an extra side of it for the delicious dressing. I had the Elvis (peanut butter, Carmel, bananas, bacon). It, too, was tasty. If I were to change anything I would have wanted less PB in the crepe. And finally the best of all, the Nutty....., a sweet crepe filled with Nutella and roasted hazelnuts, dusted with powdered sugar. We also accepted the suggestion to order it with strawberries. Oh my goodness! Can I say, "heaven on a plate"! (All sweet crepes are also served with a large side of whipped cream swirled on the side.)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The other reviews have it down. This place is fabulous! Service is above the norm. We were made to feel very welcome. We recommend the mimosa trio so you can enjoy more than one flavor. If you are visiting Vegas, it's worth the taxi ride to eat here.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Las Vegas to meet up with family from Portland, Or., as a sort of “half-way” meeting place (we're from the east coast). We wanted to find a place where we could have a good and reasonably priced breakfast/lunch. After reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor, we decided to try the crepes at Crepe Expectations. Although the restaurant is not located on or near the Strip, it is an otherwise easy 15 minute drive down I-15 south and east on I-215 exiting at Eastern Ave. Make a right turn at the exit and proceed about .35 mile. Restaurant will be on the left located in a small shopping center…Sanstone. Once there, we were not disappointed. The delicately prepared crepes were so good that we made a return trip for a second meal before we left for our respective homes. If you go at a busy time, you will have to be patient as the crepes are freshly prepared to your order and will take longer to serve than the standard fare at your typical "microwave" restaurant. The proprietors, Lou and Jenn were such gracious hosts that we felt we were with long time friends. Lou had mentioned that they will be opening branches at various locations around the country, but sadly, not near us on the east coast. Thanks for the hospitality and we wish you both much success as you expand your business.

1  Thank johnsjets
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My daughter was visiting and was on a mission to have crepes... she found this place online and said that we had to go there. Wow! I loved the place, the food, the designer mimosas, the owners. This little place has it all. I think it's only open for breakfast and lunch, but well worth making time for it. I had the blueberry & lemon curd crepe on my first visit. Then I brought a friend back and had a pulled-pork BBQ crepe with a blood orange mimosa. Mmmmmm. You must try this place!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

"Guided" by Garmin, we circled the area a couple of times before we found the right little shopping center. Keep trying, it's worth it.

So we ordered brunch, except one of us didn't see exactly what she wanted. No problem! Lou, the owner, put together a crepe nothing like anything on the menu. And it was very, very good. Not only is there personal attention, but little touches that matter. For example, the soup they make every morning and include with the meal would be worth ordering all by itself. ("Fidelio", which is not tp be described as "Chicken Noodle")

The service is like the soup - not to be described except like visiting with some fun people.

By all means make the effort to find this place. (The owner will put the name of the "right" shopping center on the web page. Otherwise, check the street address yourself in your terminal-phase navigation.)

2  Thank SantaFeDiva